Oral history not popping

ToMoSK1

Yeah I’m having this problem with the Magpie trophy. I’ve gotten way more then 15 Relics needed for the trophy. I believe I collected some with a different character but got most of the 15 with the same and the extra with the same. Any ideas?

25 minutes ago, edk97 said:

Yeah I’m having this problem with the Magpie trophy. I’ve gotten way more then 15 Relics needed for the trophy. I believe I collected some with a different character but got most of the 15 with the same and the extra with the same. Any ideas?

Do you have 15 full relics? Not 1/5 or similar?

14 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Do you have 15 full relics? Not 1/5 or similar?

Oh it only counts if it’s full? I didn’t realize when it was 1/5 it was just one relic and not like 5 in one. That makes since. Thanks for the tip!

• Like 1

Oral history did not pop for me either and neither did Fresh Threads (Spend 100 000 ETO on Clothes in shops) after spending over 130 000 or DedSec Delivery (Complete 20 Parcel Fox Delivery Missions) after completing about 25 deliveries.

EDIT: Got DedSec delivery to pop after 40 deliveries by checking into Ubisoft Connect every three or four deliveries. That was only the way it seemed to count and once it reached 20 deliveries in Ubisoft Connect Stats page the trophy popped.

Stats tell me also that I've spent over 160 000 ETO in the shops, but no trophy, so I guess Fresh Threads is glitched for good.

Edited by kmarsu

I had the same issue, started searching the web to find a potential workaround and came across this on Reddit

I got a 100% FIX if you already picked up all audio logs (over 60) with all main/side missions completed

backup your save start a new game by clicking “new game” (don’t delete the save on your console) (upload to cloud) proceed until the end of “Restart DedSec ” quest (it will ask you to “Exit the Safehouse”) Before exiting, pick up all headphone icon in the Safehouse (there should be around 7 of them), don’t pick up other items. Once you exit the safehouse, it will pop up.

This worked for me on the first attempt, as soon as I left the safehouse. 

(Credit) aaronb0029

36 minutes ago, Revolt176 said:

Just tried uploading my old save to ubi cloud (there is an option when you choose new game) and started collecting audio logs from scratch with same character,it popped.

How did you get to use the same character with a new game?

OK Fresh Threads popped. Did the infinite money glitch and used only one character.

Ridiculous bug. How can you have tracking issues by switching to another character when the entire point of the game is to 'play as anyone'?

I'm getting tired of developers and buggy trophies. Sony really need to come down hard on them for this. This is my fourth game this year where I've been locked out of trophies either because of bugs or because of devs stupidly removing a feature making a trophy unobtainable and in only one of those cases was the problem fixed. How is this acceptable? Trophy glitches are just as bad as game breaking ones as it's tied to our accounts.

Gonna try a new playthrough and go for the 50 audio although I'm really not sure how it's possible to get that using one character as I believe there are story missions that force you to use a specific occupation? And most of the audio you get through the story missions.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

OK Fresh Threads popped. Did the infinite money glitch and used only one character.

Ridiculous bug. How can you have tracking issues by switching to another character when the entire point of the game is to 'play as anyone'?

I'm getting tired of developers and buggy trophies. Sony really need to come down hard on them for this. This is my fourth game this year where I've been locked out of trophies either because of bugs or because of devs stupidly removing a feature making a trophy unobtainable and in only one of those cases was the problem fixed. How is this acceptable? Trophy glitches are just as bad as game breaking ones as it's tied to our accounts.

Gonna try a new playthrough and go for the 50 audio although I'm really not sure how it's possible to get that using one character as I believe there are story missions that force you to use a specific occupation? And most of the audio you get through the story missions.

There are enough audio logs just in the open world to get as one character. However I tried doing it again on a second playthrough and it was still bugged for me :( Wish you good luck!