Game breaking bug Nov 2 2020

DanZorg420

Just started to play my VR again yesterday. Was playing the playroom VR today and was playing wanted the minigame in the bar shooting bandits. I know prior I was able to play by myself , slightly taking off the headset to see what was on screen to shoot the right bandit.

But it seems whatever I do , the t.v screen is always the same as the VR screen.

It really doesn't make any sense because on the t.v your supposed to see the bartender with a sign up , showing the right bandit. But if its showing the same screen as the vr, theres literally no fucking way to tell who to shoot. 

I'm kinda stumped and confused atm , I've never had this happen and i cant seem to fix it. Last thing i can think of is deleting and reinstalling.

Wondering if any one else has had the same issue.?  

Just deleted and reinstalled, and the problem is still there.

Solved: Okay, if this happens to any one else . I did a full reset in my ps4 ,  had my VR off when booting up the game, played mini bots, then played the monster rampaging through the city mini game, then finally when I played wanted, it worked.

I really have no idea what caused this but if this happens to any one ^^ that's what worked for me.

Edited by DanZorg420
  • Like 2