All's Fare in Love and War

Mostwantedtbest

You can check out this guide I wrote. It's not full proof and I wrote it a while ago but hopefully it will work for you (FYI I tested it on the PS4 version but I'm hoping it helps even on PS3):

https://gtaforums.com/topic/814141-guide-alls-fare-in-love-and-war-properties-not-calling-glitch/

Edited by TheRedMaverick
Grammar

4 minutes ago, TheRedMaverick said:

You can check out this guide I wrote. It's not full proof a while ago but hopefully it will work for you (FYI I tested it on the PS4 version but I'm hoping it helps even on PS3):

https://gtaforums.com/topic/814141-guide-alls-fare-in-love-and-war-properties-not-calling-glitch/

Hey thanks I'll try this out!

3 minutes ago, KennethMcCormick said:

[Should be moved to GTA V, I suppose PS3 version... @DaivRules, @Beyondthegrave07?]

It’s not the lorry company, it’s the taxi one. And it might take a while for him to call you.

It's been days and he hasn't called me. 

2 minutes ago, Mostwantedtbest said:

If you bought the tow truck company, he won’t ever call you. It’s all about taxi fares (hence the pun), so you have to buy the taxi company. And as I said, it miht take a while. A friend of mine almost gave up on the trophy on PS4, and he got it while going for collectibles. You have to more or less idle (explore, uncover the map, look for collectibles, etc) and he’ll call you for that special fare.

Just now, KennethMcCormick said:

If you bought the tow truck company, he won’t ever call you. It’s all about taxi fares (hence the pun), so you have to buy the taxi company. And as I said, it miht take a while. A friend of mine almost gave up on the trophy on PS4, and he got it while going for collectibles. You have to more or less idle (explore, uncover the map, look for collectibles, etc) and he’ll call you for that special fare.

Damn I already bought the Tow Truck Co. I guess I should do that then thanks!

6 minutes ago, Mostwantedtbest said:

Hey thanks I'll try this out!

Took me forever too despite trying all the “tricks” like going to online play and then offline, buying different properties like tow truck, driving around the whole map, sleeping/saving etc.  No luck on anything.

I had basically given up and came back to it many months later and was able to trigger it near where the city turns to more remote/desert on the left side of the map.  Not far from the highway that runs up the left coast if that helps.

Just now, Mostwantedtbest said:

If I replay the game until the properties are unlocked and just bought the Taxi Co., would he call?

probably (as long as it does not glitch again). But I tried an old save from before I bought the taxi company and still could not get Raul to call once I bought the taxi company.

On 11/2/2020 at 4:36 PM, TheRedMaverick said:

You can check out this guide I wrote. It's not full proof a while ago but hopefully it will work for you (FYI I tested it on the PS4 version but I'm hoping it helps even on PS3):

Hey I did everything you said to do in the guide but he still didn't call. I don't understand why Rockstar would make such stupidly gitched trophy,

15 hours ago, Mostwantedtbest said:

Hey I did everything you said to do in the guide but he still didn't call. I don't understand why Rockstar would make such stupidly gitched trophy,

Other than maybe trying the guide again but try purchasing a different property, looks like you might need to start a new game. It is an annoying bug and I hate that Rockstar hasn't bothered patching it after all these years. Pretty disappointing.

Edited by TheRedMaverick

7 hours ago, TheRedMaverick said:

Other than maybe trying the guide again but try purchasing a different property, looks like you might need to start a new game. It is an annoying bug and I hate that Rockstar hasn't bothered patching it after all these years. Pretty disappointing.

I think I'm just going to get all the other trophies and if this ....... calls, then imma take it. 

Hey guys I finally got it. I just killed a buncha cops, and then when they killed me, I respawned and got a call. My stupid self clicked the O button and then I realized I have to listen to the entire thing and then click X. Luckily I loaded the game (although it didn't spawn me near the hospital) and then he sent me a text. I took so long and then it went away. I loaded in one last time and he called again. I was lucky because I got the one where you take a woman to the clothing store and I finally got the trophy!!!

• Like 1