cusman

Other Voices Trophy from Subject 2923

3 posts in this topic

I followed the guide from following link and activated and listened to all 4 recordings but didn’t get Trophy.

https://games-guides.com/all-guide-list/remnant-from-the-ashes-all-recordings-collectibles-subject-2923-dlc/

What could I be missing? Is there a 5th recording anywhere in Ward Prime that I missed?

I was pretty thorough and got Machine Pistol and Honor Ring solving those optional puzzles but didn’t get Trophy from the 4 recordings found. So I looked it up and guide has same four recordings.

Does it matter that I was playing with someone else as host who already has the Other Voices Trophy? Or that we are playing on Hardcore?

Note: We didn’t have house you can go down to basement on way to Ward Prime.

5 hours ago, cusman said:

I followed the guide from following link and activated and listened to all 4 recordings but didn’t get Trophy.

https://games-guides.com/all-guide-list/remnant-from-the-ashes-all-recordings-collectibles-subject-2923-dlc/

What could I be missing? Is there a 5th recording anywhere in Ward Prime that I missed?

I was pretty thorough and got Machine Pistol and Honor Ring solving those optional puzzles but didn’t get Trophy from the 4 recordings found. So I looked it up and guide has same four recordings.

Does it matter that I was playing with someone else as host who already has the Other Voices Trophy? Or that we are playing on Hardcore?

Note: We didn’t have house you can go down to basement on way to Ward Prime.

Unfortunately, you need to be the host to get this trophy... There are only four recordings. Just get them in your game and you should be fine :) 

8 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Unfortunately, you need to be the host to get this trophy... There are only four recordings. Just get them in your game and you should be fine :) 

Thanks. Since this is only trophy I don't have for 100%, I'll take some time to do that. Need to get Machine Pistol on my non-Hardcore character anyway.