They have Round 6 now?

serpent_guy

I've been playing this game for 100+ hours & never once until yesterday I encountered a round 6 game.

At the end of round 4 there was only 10 of us. But then, stage 5 it was Tail Tag (the solo version) they pick only 5 winners to go to round 6 the final round, Jumping Showdown. I thought 10 people for the final was pretty decent number.

Anyone else getting up to round 6 before this November?

Edit: sorry, just checked my recorded replay. Misremembering the order & number:

Round 3 to 4 is 17

Then 4 to 5 is 10 people.

5th to 6th(final) is 5 people (thought it would be Royal Fumble. Which I haven't encountered it at all in season 2)

Edited by serpent_guy

3 minutes ago, serpent_guy said:

I've been playing this game for 100 hours & never once until yesterday I encountered a round 6 game.

At the round 4 there was 17 or 18 iirc left so i thought the final would be quite crowded. But then, stage 5 it was Tail Tag (the solo version) they pick 10 winners to go to round 6 the final round, Jumping Showdown.

Anyone else getting up to round 6 before this November?

I've got it a couple times in September. It's pretty rare. I've gone down to 8 and then it was a 4v4 Fall Ball.

Round number can actually go from 3 to 7. In the beginning, 3 used to happen more often when Slime Climb appeared, since only a few people were familiar with it. On the other edge, you could have something like 2 racing rounds, Perfect Match, Block Party, Tail Tag, Fall Ball (or Tip Toe if qualifications aren't even) and then the final.

Yeah, I don't think it happens much but it's been there for a while. I've gotten to only 3 rounds before because of how many people fell into the slime in Slime Climb, someone else got the crown on round 2 in a game I was in on Sunday because we all stood on a wrong block in the memory game except 1 dude and then he won lol.