Yo! Hello!

ShakunetsuTiger

Hello there fellow PSN gamers, I'm pretty much new on the forums but I've been on psn for quite sometime.

I pretty much decided to join because I got tired of just randomly playing with people online and not really enjoying myself as much. So I wanted to go a bit more social and see if anyone is willing to just chat and stuff.

I'm not a hardcore type of player. (I use the term player because I'm not as hardcore as others and I give everyone a lot of respect. So I don't cuss out people or get so upset I block people or things like that.)

Anywho I'm just a friendly type of player, I like playing for fun not trying to be the best in the world but with some games I do get down and dirty at times but I still remain respectful regardless.

I currently own both a ps3 and ps vita so I'm looking for friends on those systems to just play around and enjoy some games with multiplayer co-op or teaming up to take down a team or something like that.

So again thanks for having me here, and hope to play with (or against) some of you in some of the games I have.

• Like 1

Unless you want to help me finish the multiplayer trophies for Red Dead Redemption, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, or GTA V together, we probably won't cross gaming paths too often. :\ If you ever decide to get Soul Sacrifice for the Vita later, hit me up and we'll do some Avalon Pacts or something together.

Unless you want to help me finish the multiplayer trophies for Red Dead Redemption, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, or GTA V together, we probably won't cross gaming paths too often. :\ If you ever decide to get Soul Sacrifice for the Vita later, hit me up and we'll do some Avalon Pacts or something together.

Alright, I'll keep you posted if I get any of those.

Welcome!

Thanks xD

Welcome, what's your favorite game(s), genre(s), and series?

Thanks!

Well I'm into Vs Fighters, Platformers, Run'n Guns, Real time RPG, Beat'em ups and Shumps and Pretty much anything old school related.

Overall my favorite series are the Capcom Fighters, Double Dragon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man, Phanstay Star Online/Portable and Outrun

And My favorite all time games so far are Sonic 3, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Mega Man Battle Network 3 and 6, Mega Man X1, Streets of Rage 2, Double Dragon (nes), Street Fighter Alpha 3, Raiden (arcade), Outrun 2006 or Outrun 2SP, Dragon's Crown.

Welcome !

Thanks!