What is this?

breakXedge

To remind us what we could have been doing instead of trophy hunting. ;)

It reminds me of an Americanized version of those visual novels where you win the love of women in the game minus the weird anime stuff. Instead, there's a trophy for twerking, which makes it lamer than those visual novels.

Hopefully you won't get amnesia or something in the game.

Wasn't this that game about dating advice that was really "women are objects lol" about everything that was supposed to be released a handful of years ago? But people complained hard and the PSN rejected it a week before release?

0:57 in above trailer - "unfortunately" I expected this ;).

16 hours ago, Dark-System said:

The only reason for me to buy and play this game is that I can put this trophy in my cabinet:

8Lcd6db4.png

Booty Call
Twerk time

Edited by Smashero

On 03/11/2020 at 8:14 PM, Quink666 said:

What happened to the gamergirl game? It looked really unique and interesting.

It probably got cancelled because a bunch of SJW’s got offended by it because they got nothing better to do with their pathetic lives but complain on Twitter about any little thing and how offensive it is to them.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 11/6/2020 at 9:00 PM, anotherfangirl said:

Mandip Gill from Doctor Who is starring in this game 1f635.png Now I have to buy it.

My only complaint is, that I have to date the girls as a guy and can't choose the main character (female or male).

I couldn't imagine a whole film crew doing an hour and a half worth of scenes just to have them not be used.

Maybe they'll make a sequel starring a woman. Paige would be a good storyline to follow.