LEGENDS PACK DLC PROJECT CARS 3 NEW!

JUNAID_2005

This game wasn't terrible, but I was done with it until this DLC dropped. 

Thankfully, a good friend told me.

I was shocked that I didn't delete it.

This game did finally help me to get good at finding the apex of the turn after all these years.

I'm still barely above average at racing games, though!

Edited by TheGoaler
Spellcheck
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Surgical_Assault said:

Apparently some people are expecting issues with it being priced, they said check back at a later stage and it should be free.

source?

everything I encounter indicates that it is the first paid DLC pack, 1 of 4 to come with the season pass

the new track is supposed to be free - but the rest of the content in the legends pack - for example, the cars (and content you will require to get these trophies) is not free

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mareepx said:

source?

everything I encounter indicates that it is the first paid DLC pack, 1 of 4 to come with the season pass

the new track is supposed to be free - but the rest of the content in the legends pack - for example, the cars (and content you will require to get these trophies) is not free

Yeah thats my bad I got it from their twitter they worded it very poorly where it made it look like the legends pack was free but its only a track 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Colt said:

Anyone having problems with 'Yaaaasss' unlocking? I 100%'d the track 2 times now but it is stuck on 16/17 corners 

Mine stuttered on 16 corners for a second then changed to 17 then trophy popped. Mine might have been because my laat 2 corners were the chicane so might have been slow to register 2 corners in a short space of time. 

I learned on the main game 100% line on a track dosnt always mean you have mastered every corner. So one may not have been ticked.

I did a custom race with 5 laps (could do more if you want) to give ypu plenty of time to make sure all corners are ticked

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Mine stuttered on 16 corners for a second then changed to 17 then trophy popped. Mine might have been because my laat 2 corners were the chicane so might have been slow to register 2 corners in a short space of time. 

I learned on the main game 100% line on a track dosnt always mean you have mastered every corner. So one may not have been ticked.

I did a custom race with 5 laps (could do more if you want) to give ypu plenty of time to make sure all corners are ticked

I got it eventually. The fast s after the starting grid wasn't registering whatsoever 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Colt said:

I got it eventually. The fast s after the starting grid wasn't registering whatsoever 

I was having trouble with that corner. The second of the 2 i just couldnt unlock. 

Glad you got it. 

Also have you done the all objectives trophy. If so are there any tricky ones. I struggled with a few of the hot lap ones in the main game. Im currently on the first championship

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

I was having trouble with that corner. The second of the 2 i just couldnt unlock. 

Glad you got it. 

Also have you done the all objectives trophy. If so are there any tricky ones. I struggled with a few of the hot lap ones in the main game. Im currently on the first championship

That's the last trophy for me and probably will remain that way. The hotlaps are hard even with the right class car pushing the limit. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Colt said:

That's the last trophy for me and probably will remain that way. The hotlaps are hard even with the right class car pushing the limit. 

Thats a shame

I found some hot laps, pace setters and breakout ones from the main game impossible even with the upgrades pushing it as far as it can go within its class. 

Luckily you didnt need all objectives done in the main game so i cringed when i saw you did in the dlc

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Thats a shame

I found some hot laps, pace setters and breakout ones from the main game impossible even with the upgrades pushing it as far as it can go within its class. 

Luckily you didnt need all objectives done in the main game so i cringed when i saw you did in the dlc

I'm going to keep trying until the PS5 on the 19th if I don't get it by then I never will haha

• Like 1

On 12/11/2020 at 6:23 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

Have you done the silverstone throw hot lap. Im about 4 seconds behind the time lol. Ive tried every car and so many different upgrades.

I've sold the game to grab COD and Sackboy for the PS5. Just one trophy I won't get

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...