Movie Night Mode kept crashing.

Not yet, and I'm about halfway through my second play through on movie night. The game crashed once on my first normal play through, but my save data was fine. I recommend uninstalling, then reinstalling. I had a game called Blue Reflection (on disc, not digital) and ran into this problem constantly. I uninstalled then reinstalled and had no problems.

5 hours ago, KHDelBoy said:

Does this happen to anyone else? The movie night mode kept crashing and end up corrupting the game save. It occurs often when the game goes to the next “section.

I just started the movie night today, i’m about halfway maybe, it did crash once on me, started it back up and the game continued from where I left off, I would be pissed if it corrupted my safe, but I havejust incase uploaded to the psn cloud just incase

6 hours ago, KHDelBoy said:

Does this happen to anyone else? The movie night mode kept crashing and end up corrupting the game save. It occurs often when the game goes to the next “section.

My movie night crashed during the first Curator intro. Crashes consistently the first time I encounter Taylor's demon the first time in the solo theater mode and on the broken bridge in Curator's cut.

I deleted the game and reinstalled it.

It crashed again after the lengthy introduction, after the bus crash. Save wasn’t corrupted so I uploaded the game save to the cloud.

It crashed again at the bridge after John and Andrew watch Amy drowned. Lucky that I uploaded the game save BEFORE this as it crashed twice here. Replaced the game save and it was fine to the end.

The bus crash and the bridge is the common places, so I would make sure to upload the game saves before carrying on through those parts.

Got the trophy along with The odd Couple and Fate Worse Than Death.