Anyone know a way to trigger A Dish Best Served Cold?

Quink666

I have had 32 team members for over 15 hours of gameplay now but still have not gotten a revenge mission. Seen quite a few other people not getting this mission thus locking them out of platinum.

Tried doing missions aswell as just waiting and fast traveling now and then but i never get any call from Bagley other then skilled recruits.

If you play lethal, there is obviously noone who could kidnap your team members. during my first half of the game i played almost exclusively nonlethal, only knocking people out or tasing them. I actually got so many revenge missions that i switched to my hitman character just so I don't have to constantly deal with them.  so your best bet is, play nonlethal and one WILL show up eventually.

• Like 1

Just now, xDerErnst said:

If you play lethal, there is obviously noone who could kidnap your team members. during my first half of the game i played almost exclusively nonlethal, only knocking people out or tasing them. I actually got so many revenge missions that i switched to my hitman character just so I don't have to constantly deal with them.  so your best bet is, play nonlethal and one WILL show up eventually.

I have played almost exclusively with the silenced handgun, the LTL 68P. I just really hope i get one soon enough. Have 2 friends that are only missing the revenge mission trophy. That's why i want to knock it out of the park as early as possible.

1 minute ago, Quink666 said:

I have played almost exclusively with the silenced handgun, the LTL 68P. I just really hope i get one soon enough. Have 2 friends that are only missing the revenge mission trophy. That's why i want to knock it out of the park as early as possible.

maybe try to switch to knockouts don't really know if it'd help that much, breaking stealth and knocking them out in a fight could help aswell
I also think that only the Bandit groups can kidnap your people, at least only they did for me, never saw albion kidnapping anyone.

I guess if nothing else seems to work maybe try new game (after getting all other trophies ofc)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, xDerErnst said:

maybe try to switch to knockouts don't really know if it'd help that much, breaking stealth and knocking them out in a fight could help aswell
I also think that only the Bandit groups can kidnap your people, at least only they did for me, never saw albion kidnapping anyone.

I guess if nothing else seems to work maybe try new game (after getting all other trophies ofc)

How early did you get your first operative kidnapped? Can it happen really early in the game?

Did you need to have 20+ operatives?

Also did you get the revenge mission after you finished another mission or just when you were walking around iun the open world?

Bagley only ever gives e skilled operatives, the green dots. Never anything else.

Edited by Quink666

6 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

How early did you get your first operative kidnapped? Can it happen really early in the game?

Did you need to have 20+ operatives?

Also did you get the revenge mission after you finished another mission or just when you were walking around iun the open world?

Bagley only ever gives e skilled operatives, the green dots. Never anything else.

According to my trophy list I got it about 4-5 hours after beating the first mission but I played in permadeath mode, I started off by getting a bunch of recruits so without permadeath it could take you even less time. I definitely got 2 kidnap missions after completing missions but also one after switching character and one when I booted up the game after it crashed. So there isn't a sure way to make them spawn afaik. Unfortunately I can't really give any helpful tips since I got the trophy very early in the game, sorry.

• Like 1

Started injring my own operatives and boom i got a revenge mission. Finally. 

Not sure if injuring your own people cause it to pop but i read that other people had success with it.

Edit: When cecking the kidnapper  identity it says i injured his teraphist, that teraphist is my operator => Guess it works.

Edited by Quink666

• 4 months later...
On 03/11/2020 at 9:18 PM, OverHypedG said:

Nearly 70 hours played, this is the last trophy I need and I’m trying this method. Nothings working! I’ve changed it to hard, I’m getting loads of people to hate me and then hurting/killing their friends and family. Nothing 

Edit: Did take a few attempts but finally got it following the video. Thanks 

Edited by mikem192
  • Like 1