Planet Coaster Trophy Thoughts

NetoStyle

1 hour ago, xDerErnst said:

I hope this gets added to ps plus one day. I still play it on pc and love it, but I'm not sure if I want to buy it on the ps4. Games like cities skylines or tropico more often than not run like shit for me on console. It's worth the money though if anyones interested in it

If you look at the other thread you find a clip of someone who tried it. He have played tons of hours on PC and said the console controls work great. 

So that sounds good :)

• Like 2

Defiantly want to pick this up for sure, was going to anyway, but the trophies are pretty interesting.  Mostly to do with coasters of course, but also career levels and getting all stars.  But it seems like you don't need to worry about challenges as such, unless those are tied to stars? I'm not sure as I've not played the game on PC (my laptop most likely will struggle playing it... or something like that anyway xD ).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, xDerErnst said:

I hope this gets added to ps plus one day. I still play it on pc and love it, but I'm not sure if I want to buy it on the ps4. Games like cities skylines or tropico more often than not run like shit for me on console. It's worth the money though if anyones interested in it

PS5 is days away. I'm sure that'll run it just fine. I'll probably pick it up and try it on the new system

• Like 1

On 8-11-2020 at 10:24 PM, InDebt3Fiddy said:

if i pre order the digital version of planet coaster on ps4 , when i eventually update the game to ps5 which trophy list would i get (ps5 or still ps4), kinda confusing to be honest since it has a ps4 and ps5 list

I'm pretty sure there's a seperate PS5 version of the game that you're getting for free if you own the PS4 version. So it's not an update for the PS4 version if that makes sense. It also means you could probably stack the platinums if you like. I will be playing this on PS5 and am very excited about this either way. :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...