Surprised no PS5 lists syncing with PSNP yet?

Denvirus

Based on the couple of games I've received and played before release, the trophy lists didn't actually sync with PSN until 1-2 days before the release date. Some games do sync earlier but I wouldn't consider it unusual for none to have been synced yet. It's also possible that Sony isn't allowing PS5 lists to go live yet.

Many Developers have recently came out publicly stating their PS4 game upgrades will feature new or existing trophies for the PS5 version. Plus no surprise here companies like Ubisoft, Milestone most likely will have the same trophy list for PS5 as well. So we should have PS5 Trophy lists for Marvel Spiderman PS5, Warframe, Ubisoft franchises confirmed for PS5, Milestone PS5 upgrades, other remastered games for PS5. We are a week away from release and no trophy lists. I believe by the time PS4 was released we had 10 prerelease trophy lists out. Not to mention most of destruction Allstars trophies got leaked from various outlets.

1 hour ago, LegendaryPound69 said:

I have the Ps5 already and played ac Valhalla, new spiderman, godfall (servers not live yet) and demon soul's. You only see the trophies offline. It won't sync. We need to wait for the official release. Ac Valhalla and spiderman shares the list with ps4. 

Please show us a shot showing PS4 and PS5 tags on the trophy lists! I wanna make sure so I keep my pre-ordered PS5 copy of AC Valhalla!

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LegendaryPound69 said:

I have the Ps5 already and played ac Valhalla, new spiderman, godfall (servers not live yet) and demon soul's. You only see the trophies offline. It won't sync. We need to wait for the official release. Ac Valhalla and spiderman shares the list with ps4. 

Are they shared as in the trophies unlocked on either console contribute to the same list or do they just share requirements and allow you to platinum them on ps4 and ps5 individually? 

3 hours ago, hybridhero102 said:

Are they shared as in the trophies unlocked on either console contribute to the same list or do they just share requirements and allow you to platinum them on ps4 and ps5 individually? 

I'm pretty sure the way he worded it means that it's one multiplattform list with a ps4 and ps5 tag on it. 

If that's really the case I'm very happy about it. All those double stacks lately are becoming a pain of you try to 100% all lists of a series. 

• Like 3

Just now, Sinthoras_96 said:

I'm pretty sure the way he worded it means that it's one multiplattform list with a ps4 and ps5 tag on it. 

If that's really the case I'm very happy about it. All those double stacks lately are becoming a pain of you try to 100% all lists of a series. 

Someone is agreed with me!

18 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

Spiderman miles will have a ps4 and ps5 list right? Sadly i couldnt get a preorder so im thinking i might as well get the ps4 version first.

We should know when the trophy list gets revealed I'm assuming that all the new trophy lists for ps4 games coming to ps5 so far are separate because none of them have been tagged as a shared trophy list, don't quote me on that it might just be the site can't show ps5 trophies yet so it doesn't appear

• Like 1

With the addition of astros playroom I think it's safe to say whatever already revealed ps4 trophy lists for new games that are also coming to ps5 are separate, the ps5 tag has now been used and the game image is square rather than rectangle, it seems from now ps5 games will keep this image format to distinguish between ps4 and ps5 trophy lists 

if anything we do have AV Valhalla and Watch Dogs. Tho ps4 it'll be probably identical. From what I've read Spiderman Remaster has a few new trophies.

But it looks like Astro is first. i am honestly more curious about bugsnax and godfall trophies lmao.

Demons souls will be typical souls game list.