Bottom's Up and Bullseye

Anke

9 hours ago, Rakurisan said:

Same problem here and "Oral history" is not popping either. Watch Dogs: A Buggy Mess

A buggy mess would indicate that know one has gotten these trophies, when the fact is people are getting them (including myself), you have just been unlucky. 

I must say tho that the game design for collectibles by ubisoft needs some serious work.

2 hours ago, KAdamsy1 said:

A buggy mess would indicate that know one has gotten these trophies, when the fact is people are getting them (including myself), you have just been unlucky. 

I must say tho that the game design for collectibles by ubisoft needs some serious work.

The only difference I can possibly see with everyone else is the fact that I did mine with my starting character and used fast travel, did you use any of these methods?

I was halfway through my second lap through all the bars and I decided to check my stats on Ubisoft connect...they’re busted. 16 drinks, it should be over 30, 13 games of darts, should be roughly 30 as well. This sucks. Also didn’t get paste up.

all on one character, I did die once and had to switch to another character briefly, but I did it all with one character.

7 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

Should this be saved til after the story because the PowerPyx guide says you can't switch characters between each location so would doing a story mission screw up progress even if you use the same character? 

I did and it didn’t help me so I would definitely wait to give yourself the best chance

59 minutes ago, HansReaver said:

Had no real problems with the Bullseye trophy. The drinking one was a bit annoying though, had to go get pissed at every pub twice

Upon completing my third lap (this time all in one sitting, no crashing, no switch, etc) got darts, but not drinks.

• 2 weeks later...

This trophy is currently unobtainable. It must be.. First time I attempted on a new game straight after doing paste up. Didn't change character or outfits and with fast travelling and nothing. Got the darts trophy though. Then I tried going back to each location of the powerpyx guide without fast travelling and nothing. I suppose I'll try ANOTHER fresh playthrough. I should have finished this game 20 hrs ago.. 

Edit: I deleted my save to try again. I disconnected my Internet (to see if it was maybe some sort of stat tracking bs) played up until you take Camden and went to each one without fast travelling and it popped. Thank F for that. Hope this helps.. 

Edited by Kwotey
  • Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 1:42 PM, Kwotey said:

This trophy is currently unobtainable. It must be.. First time I attempted on a new game straight after doing paste up. Didn't change character or outfits and with fast travelling and nothing. Got the darts trophy though. Then I tried going back to each location of the powerpyx guide without fast travelling and nothing. I suppose I'll try ANOTHER fresh playthrough. I should have finished this game 20 hrs ago.. 

Edit: I deleted my save to try again. I disconnected my Internet (to see if it was maybe some sort of stat tracking bs) played up until you take Camden and went to each one without fast travelling and it popped. Thank F for that. Hope this helps.. 

I'll second this advice... go offline and attempt these trophies. Went the first time around connected to my internet and no pop. Went offline, and after about 7-8 pubs/dart games they both popped. I did use fast travel too, FYI. I'm going to go offline for the paste-ups too.

Edited by hotdog_president

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have't played this game since maybe mid November. I have every trophy except the paste up/bars/darts ones. Have any of the recent updates since then helped with any of these? Doesn't seem like it but just wondering if it's worth going back and trying them again. Would taking one of my current characters and doing all of them over again help or should I just start a brand new game?

11 hours ago, BodyChipper said:

Have't played this game since maybe mid November. I have every trophy except the paste up/bars/darts ones. Have any of the recent updates since then helped with any of these? Doesn't seem like it but just wondering if it's worth going back and trying them again. Would taking one of my current characters and doing all of them over again help or should I just start a brand new game?

Just recruit a new character (preferrably construction worker) then get everything in one go. Should take 3-4 hours. Worked for me. Make sure to not switch in between characters as well to be absolutely sure.

Thanks! I actually just used my construction worker, as I didn't play with him at all originally except for the mission where you had to. I always used my Albion guard once I got them since they could go anywhere/do anything. I got the Bullseye trophy at the last spot. Didn't get Bottom's Up, but figured I probably missed a drink somewhere while doing darts. Went backwards through the bars I had done and sure enough it popped at one about 4 back that I must have forgotten to drink at. Will have to try the pasteups again now.

• 1 month later...

I've done this twice now, using just the one character (a construction worker) and never switched nor changed my outfit.

Still the Bullseye, Piece de Resistance and Bottom's Up won't pop. 

I even started a new game, used a notepad tot keep track of all the paste-ups, drinks and darts I've done/visited. Still nothing.

My Ubisoft stats show that I've had 28 drinks and finished 22 dart games, but which ones? Those stats are so unreliable. 

I'm getting really frustrated now. Any other tips?

8 hours ago, Donath02 said:

Are they fixed with today’s update? (1.10)

If they are, don't go for the trophies when you've got the game loaded and (like I did) then don't elect to "Update Now" - I went through the entire PowerPyx guide for both drinks and darts, then did the update, and Ubisoft says I've done none of it.  In fact, I've finished the game and liberated all regions, but it says I've done only four.  Broken as hell.  So, round two tomorrow, I imagine.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Unsure if people still needing this answered, I can confirm neither glitched for me that I'm aware of. I only say that I'm aware of as I did drink at some places and play darts at others as a second character but went through the full list from Powerpyx using only one character and both popped fine for me on the last go

• 2 weeks later...

Both are glitched for me. Currently on my second time through and haven't had either trophy pop. After seeing they added green checks to the icons on the map as you completed them, I made the mistake of assuming it was patched before I started playing. Sadly, did not work. Now, I'm following what others have been doing by using the same operative and just burning straight through them all. Will update if it works for me. 

Update: Second time through and neither trophy popped. Made sure all I did all locations with the same operative and did it straight through. If I have to do another dart game, I'll rage quit. lol

Ubisoft connect shows I have done 19 drinks and 15 dart games. Are certain locations not reporting properly? 

Edited by ZaganSebastian