Bottom's Up and Bullseye

Anke

I just finished both of these and paste up. I did not start a new game or carry over any saves. I had them all but no trophies. 

Once you have the campaign and each zone complete, do the following.

Choose one character, (recommend a construction worker) and do all your darts location, all your drink up locations and your paste ups. I did each trophy at once. I used the same character and DID NOT CHANGE CLOTHS. I also turned off my internet connection to the PS4. Once I collected my final for each category the trophy popped. I followed Power Pyx guide. I also did all the drinking in one go. Did the darts in one go. Finally the paste ups in one go. 

Hope this helps. It seems a combination of changing cloths/characters screws these trophies. Also the online counters were not correct, that's why I decided to turn off the connection. 

• 3 months later...

Went through following the guide after stupidly not doing so and having my Drinks, Darts and Paste-Ups glitch out. Started a new save file, unlocked the construction worker (picked a Male) then went back to the upstairs safe house pub. Did one round of darts, which popped that trophy. Took a drink at the upstairs bar and nothing popped, then went downstairs to the hideout for that one, where the drinking trophy popped. Have done 5-6 paste-ups on this new save and nothing yet, but I'm hopeful it works.

Edit:

Did 2-3 more Paste Ups and unlocked the trophy at the Horse Guards Parade.

Edited by Spartan