FUT - long loadings/connection issues since 1 year

petaa77

Hi everyone, i have a problem which is difficult to find on the internet, but hope somebody had this issue and can help me.

More often than not, when I perform an action that requires the game to load something (Searching the transfer market, searching my club to put players into an sbc, redeeming packs in the store, etc.), I will get a spinning logo at the bottom of the screen for 2-3 min..  When this happens, I cannot press any buttons, and either have to wait for fifa to time out and say that it cannot connect to the ea servers. Sometimes i'm disconnected during matches, but it is very rare.  I tried everything, seriously (router's settings, PS4 hard reset/network settings, calling to my ISP). I appreciate all your help.

I will try to help you because I got same problem for 3 years and it was so so frustrating. My english is not that good to translate everything correctly but will try

First of all I did not get access to my modem earlier, was so frustrated and after many calls with provider (they could't set anything for that) and then...
1. I contacted my network provider

2. Connected brand new router to this modem and modem works like a bridge now

3. Connected console to this router and set it properly I mean...

4. Set static IP to my console with using mac adress

5. Opened ports for fifa and ps4   (IT WAS FOR FIFA 20, MAYBE THE ARE CHANGED)
TCP: 1935,3478-3480,3659,10000-10099,42127
UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3659,6000

6. Set dmz for that console

7. Reset everything obviously

This is an old video from that issue on my channel. Check if you struggling with same problem.

Edited by Kowal821