Paste up glitch?

stubborn_kid725

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 29/03/2021 at 10:18 AM, cbr2405 said:

No. Still not fixed several months later. Ubisoft are aware and working on a fix, but no ETA.

Well here's something odd... After royally seeing my arse over this trophy not popping, I posted the above comment. Bear in mind that after I completed all 47 locations with two operators (the first took a frankly ridiculous fall off a building with three locations left to go), I carried on playing for at least an hour. Still no trophy. 

However, I thought I would at least complete all other trophies and see if Ubisoft released a patch before I moved onto my next game. So, the next day, I fire up the console. During loading of my save game, the trophy popped! I couldn't believe it!

For info, I'm playing the PS4 version on a PS5 (I was half way through and didn't want to start over for the platinum). Other than just hitting 'Continue', I did nothing different. 

• Like 2

On 4/1/2021 at 8:28 AM, cbr2405 said:

Well here's something odd... After royally seeing my arse over this trophy not popping, I posted the above comment. Bear in mind that after I completed all 47 locations with two operators (the first took a frankly ridiculous fall off a building with three locations left to go), I carried on playing for at least an hour. Still no trophy. 

However, I thought I would at least complete all other trophies and see if Ubisoft released a patch before I moved onto my next game. So, the next day, I fire up the console. During loading of my save game, the trophy popped! I couldn't believe it!

For info, I'm playing the PS4 version on a PS5 (I was half way through and didn't want to start over for the platinum). Other than just hitting 'Continue', I did nothing different. 

Wow, you might be onto something! This method just worked for me to get the trophy to pop.

I re-opened the game but instead of clicking through to the campaign to start, I clicked on the upload save file button. I then immediately downloaded that save file, opened the game, and boom... the "Piece de Resistance" trophy finally showed.

I went through and did every paste-up location with a single operator a couple weeks ago with no achievement. I was incredibly annoyed and going to wait for a patch, but now there's no need. Thanks for sharing! Hopefully this will help out a few other folks who were as frustrated as I was after grinding out every location.

Edit: I'm on a PS4 in case that's helpful for anyone

Edited by smokeout121215
Additional info
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Same for me, did the paste-ups with at least 2 characters.

After trophy not popping I had to restart the game because of the new version. After the loading screen I instantly got the trophies for all paste-ups and the 50 voice-scripts. Also on PS4.

Edited by xXK-oZXx
  • Like 1

I’m not sure if this has been asked in this thread or another, but are the drinking and darts related trophy’s glitched as well or is it just the paste up trophy? Also is there any other trophy’s that may be glitched? I believe they fixed oral history right?

1 hour ago, edk97 said:

I’m not sure if this has been asked in this thread or another, but are the drinking and darts related trophy’s glitched as well or is it just the paste up trophy? Also is there any other trophy’s that may be glitched? I believe they fixed oral history right?

Yep, the drinking and darts trophies are definitely glitched as well. They're the only thing I have left for the Platinum.

I'm going to recruit a fresh person and try again with the drinking/darts achievement. Hopefully that might work.

I've also heard that the ETO clothing trophy is glitched if you don't spend it all on one character.

7 hours ago, smokeout121215 said:

Yep, the drinking and darts trophies are definitely glitched as well. They're the only thing I have left for the Platinum.

I'm going to recruit a fresh person and try again with the drinking/darts achievement. Hopefully that might work.

I've also heard that the ETO clothing trophy is glitched if you don't spend it all on one character.

Okay that’s what I thought. When the game first came out I did some of the paste ups and drinking with random people so I have a feeling that’s going to glitch for me. I don’t know if I want to try it again until they fix it. I accidentally bought some clothing with a person, but I know who it is, so I’m just waiting till I have 100,000 ETO, I think I’m like 20,000 ish away. 

On 4/22/2021 at 0:16 PM, edk97 said:

By chance does anyone know if the devs have given an eta on fixing the paste up, darts and drinking trophy’s? All three are glitched or glitchy right? These are my last three before the platinum. 

No eta as far as I know. But they're definitely aware. It comes up all the time on the Ubisoft forums w/ support acknowledging they're working on it. I also submitted a ticket on their bug tracker website but it was taken down because they said they already had another identical ticket they're working on.

In addition to the paste-up workaround mentioned above, I just received the drinking/darts trophies with a little more effort. I recruited a fresh recruit and then started to visit all the drinking/darts locations again. After playing darts/drinking at the sixth location, both trophies (and the platinum) popped for me. So hopefully that'll work for you too! I was just relieved I didn't have to visit everything again.

12 hours ago, smokeout121215 said:

No eta as far as I know. But they're definitely aware. It comes up all the time on the Ubisoft forums w/ support acknowledging they're working on it. I also submitted a ticket on their bug tracker website but it was taken down because they said they already had another identical ticket they're working on.

In addition to the paste-up workaround mentioned above, I just received the drinking/darts trophies with a little more effort. I recruited a fresh recruit and then started to visit all the drinking/darts locations again. After playing darts/drinking at the sixth location, both trophies (and the platinum) popped for me. So hopefully that'll work for you too! I was just relieved I didn't have to visit everything again.

Alright that makes be feel better they know! I may try to do the method you suggested! Thanks for the tips!

Mine was glitched.  I know I did them all because I followed a guide.  However, the new update seems to have fixed it.  The trophy popped as soon as I booted up the game. :)

On 22/04/2021 at 5:16 PM, edk97 said:

By chance does anyone know if the devs have given an eta on fixing the paste up, darts and drinking trophy’s? All three are glitched or glitchy right? These are my last three before the platinum. 

New update fixed the Paste Up glitch for me.  Fingers crossed for you too. ?

Edited by Citizenofpanem1
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/04/2021 at 6:48 AM, smokeout121215 said:

Wow, you might be onto something! This method just worked for me to get the trophy to pop.

I re-opened the game but instead of clicking through to the campaign to start, I clicked on the upload save file button. I then immediately downloaded that save file, opened the game, and boom... the "Piece de Resistance" trophy finally showed.

I went through and did every paste-up location with a single operator a couple weeks ago with no achievement. I was incredibly annoyed and going to wait for a patch, but now there's no need. Thanks for sharing! Hopefully this will help out a few other folks who were as frustrated as I was after grinding out every location.

This worked for me you legend,  plus the trophy for buying clothes 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh, this trophy glitched on me, and I didn't know it was glitched until this weekend. Months after I last played because of uni. I pasted 1-5 of them back them with two other characters and finished the rest today with a third. 

The 100k one did too, but it popped when I loaded the game on Saturday, so it didn't take long to correct itself. (I bought more clothes when playing on Friday) Hoping this post will make the trophy pop when I next load up the game, because that usually happens with situations like this, lol. 

Edit: Ok, for me the issue was the game didn't mark the paste up located at Lambeth - The Stage and although I had already been there before. I'm guessing it just didn't save? It didn't even show on my map as being discovered, let alone completed. 

Annoyingly, I went through every single one again, and that was the last one when the trophy popped 

Edited by Scorpiio93

On 01/04/2021 at 8:28 AM, cbr2405 said:

+1, did every location and trophy didn't pop. I went to main menu, transferred my save on the cloud, loaded it back, and trophy popped!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wanted to put in my two cents, since I had this glitch as well.

First, it does not matter if you use male or female operative. I used female operative for all and it was fine.

I did all of the pasteups in one go with the same operative, and the trophy did not pop. I found this forum post and tried some of the fixes listed here. What worked for me was the method suggested by SiebenDX.

No need to delete your save. Close the game, start it again, on the campaign menu choose upload to cloud, and then start you game. Trophy should pop, that's when it did for me.

Best guess is there's some buggy code syncing your progress to Ubisoft's server, and the upload to cloud option gives them all the correct data. I already got the other bugged trophies so I can't test, but I'd be willing to bet that uploading your save to Ubisoft cloud could fix any of the bugged trophies.

After I got this one I finished saving up 100k for Fresh Threads, and only needed to spend 20k to get the trophy - there's no way I'd already spent 80k on this one operative, so for me it counted across all operatives - I'm gonna guess that it worked for me because I did the cloud upload thing.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2021 at 7:48 AM, smokeout121215 said:

I can confirm this. Upload and then download the save file from the main menu of the game. After the game loaded the trophy popped! This worked on PS5.

• 1 month later...

I just finished both of these and paste up. I did not start a new game or carry over any saves. I had them all but no trophies. 

Once you have the campaign and each zone complete, do the following.

Choose one character, (recommend a construction worker) and do all your darts location, all your drink up locations and your paste ups. I did each trophy at once. I used the same character and DID NOT CHANGE CLOTHS. I also turned off my internet connection to the PS4. Once I collected my final for each category the trophy popped. I followed Power Pyx guide. I also did all the drinking in one go. Did the darts in one go. Finally the paste ups in one go. 

Hope this helps. It seems a combination of changing cloths/characters screws these trophies. Also the online counters were not correct, that's why I decided to turn off the connection. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

What worked for me is so weird.

I got all 47 Paste up and the trophy didn't pop

I switched the operator and did 1 paste up then it didn't pop

Then I quit the game (from the menu) (not from the PS)

I opened an online session first time

I closed the online session

I re-open the campaign and the trophy popped

Tested on PS5

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I've given up on the game after the paste up trophy didn't pop. I'm itching to go back and complete it, but as far as I know saves don't transfer from ps4 to ps5. Does anyone remember what's the earliest point of the game I can get all of them done? Trying to avoid playing through the full story again.