stubborn_kid725

Paste up glitch?

40 posts in this topic

Tried it with a female construction worker, didnt work used a male and it worked.. the paste up that gave me the trophy was already painted before i did it again.. buggy ass trophy list

Is it fixed in today’s update? (1.10)

On 09/02/2021 at 6:36 PM, Donath02 said:

Is it fixed in today’s update? (1.10)

No. Still not fixed several months later. Ubisoft are aware and working on a fix, but no ETA.

On 29/03/2021 at 10:18 AM, cbr2405 said:

No. Still not fixed several months later. Ubisoft are aware and working on a fix, but no ETA.

Well here's something odd... After royally seeing my arse over this trophy not popping, I posted the above comment. Bear in mind that after I completed all 47 locations with two operators (the first took a frankly ridiculous fall off a building with three locations left to go), I carried on playing for at least an hour. Still no trophy. 

However, I thought I would at least complete all other trophies and see if Ubisoft released a patch before I moved onto my next game. So, the next day, I fire up the console. During loading of my save game, the trophy popped! I couldn't believe it!

For info, I'm playing the PS4 version on a PS5 (I was half way through and didn't want to start over for the platinum). Other than just hitting 'Continue', I did nothing different. 

Posted (edited)

On 4/1/2021 at 8:28 AM, cbr2405 said:

Well here's something odd... After royally seeing my arse over this trophy not popping, I posted the above comment. Bear in mind that after I completed all 47 locations with two operators (the first took a frankly ridiculous fall off a building with three locations left to go), I carried on playing for at least an hour. Still no trophy. 

However, I thought I would at least complete all other trophies and see if Ubisoft released a patch before I moved onto my next game. So, the next day, I fire up the console. During loading of my save game, the trophy popped! I couldn't believe it!

For info, I'm playing the PS4 version on a PS5 (I was half way through and didn't want to start over for the platinum). Other than just hitting 'Continue', I did nothing different. 

Wow, you might be onto something! This method just worked for me to get the trophy to pop.

I re-opened the game but instead of clicking through to the campaign to start, I clicked on the upload save file button. I then immediately downloaded that save file, opened the game, and boom... the "Piece de Resistance" trophy finally showed.

I went through and did every paste-up location with a single operator a couple weeks ago with no achievement. I was incredibly annoyed and going to wait for a patch, but now there's no need. Thanks for sharing! Hopefully this will help out a few other folks who were as frustrated as I was after grinding out every location.

Edit: I'm on a PS4 in case that's helpful for anyone

Edited by smokeout121215
Additional info

Posted (edited)

Same for me, did the paste-ups with at least 2 characters.

After trophy not popping I had to restart the game because of the new version. After the loading screen I instantly got the trophies for all paste-ups and the 50 voice-scripts. Also on PS4.

Edited by xXK-oZXx

I’m not sure if this has been asked in this thread or another, but are the drinking and darts related trophy’s glitched as well or is it just the paste up trophy? Also is there any other trophy’s that may be glitched? I believe they fixed oral history right?

1 hour ago, edk97 said:

I’m not sure if this has been asked in this thread or another, but are the drinking and darts related trophy’s glitched as well or is it just the paste up trophy? Also is there any other trophy’s that may be glitched? I believe they fixed oral history right?

Yep, the drinking and darts trophies are definitely glitched as well. They're the only thing I have left for the Platinum.

I'm going to recruit a fresh person and try again with the drinking/darts achievement. Hopefully that might work.

I've also heard that the ETO clothing trophy is glitched if you don't spend it all on one character.

7 hours ago, smokeout121215 said:

Yep, the drinking and darts trophies are definitely glitched as well. They're the only thing I have left for the Platinum.

I'm going to recruit a fresh person and try again with the drinking/darts achievement. Hopefully that might work.

I've also heard that the ETO clothing trophy is glitched if you don't spend it all on one character.

Okay that’s what I thought. When the game first came out I did some of the paste ups and drinking with random people so I have a feeling that’s going to glitch for me. I don’t know if I want to try it again until they fix it. I accidentally bought some clothing with a person, but I know who it is, so I’m just waiting till I have 100,000 ETO, I think I’m like 20,000 ish away. 

By chance does anyone know if the devs have given an eta on fixing the paste up, darts and drinking trophy’s? All three are glitched or glitchy right? These are my last three before the platinum. 

On 4/22/2021 at 0:16 PM, edk97 said:

By chance does anyone know if the devs have given an eta on fixing the paste up, darts and drinking trophy’s? All three are glitched or glitchy right? These are my last three before the platinum. 

No eta as far as I know. But they're definitely aware. It comes up all the time on the Ubisoft forums w/ support acknowledging they're working on it. I also submitted a ticket on their bug tracker website but it was taken down because they said they already had another identical ticket they're working on.

In addition to the paste-up workaround mentioned above, I just received the drinking/darts trophies with a little more effort. I recruited a fresh recruit and then started to visit all the drinking/darts locations again. After playing darts/drinking at the sixth location, both trophies (and the platinum) popped for me. So hopefully that'll work for you too! I was just relieved I didn't have to visit everything again.

12 hours ago, smokeout121215 said:

No eta as far as I know. But they're definitely aware. It comes up all the time on the Ubisoft forums w/ support acknowledging they're working on it. I also submitted a ticket on their bug tracker website but it was taken down because they said they already had another identical ticket they're working on.

In addition to the paste-up workaround mentioned above, I just received the drinking/darts trophies with a little more effort. I recruited a fresh recruit and then started to visit all the drinking/darts locations again. After playing darts/drinking at the sixth location, both trophies (and the platinum) popped for me. So hopefully that'll work for you too! I was just relieved I didn't have to visit everything again.

Alright that makes be feel better they know! I may try to do the method you suggested! Thanks for the tips!

Got many paste ups with 3 or 4 differents characters and trophy pops normally. (27/04/21)

Mine was glitched.  I know I did them all because I followed a guide.  However, the new update seems to have fixed it.  The trophy popped as soon as I booted up the game. :)

On 22/04/2021 at 5:16 PM, edk97 said:

New update fixed the Paste Up glitch for me.  Fingers crossed for you too. 🤞

Edited by Citizenofpanem1

The latest patch added a tick next to paste ups that are completed, worth checking out now as you can see which ones may of not registered, I had just the one missing. Goodluck!