Unlinking PSN

UndamagedVirus

• 4 months later...

I would like to do this but my ea account is linked to an email I no longer use and I don't remember my ea password either. So I have no access to my account or the email address it is linked too.

Does anyone have experience with this? I can't seem to get to chat with ea support (as I can't log in and when I go as guest no one comes on to the chat)

Is there any way to unlink through my psn account (or some other way?)

56 minutes ago, colia100 said:

I would like to do this but my ea account is linked to an email I no longer use and I don't remember my ea password either. So I have no access to my account or the email address it is linked too.

Does anyone have experience with this? I can't seem to get to chat with ea support (as I can't log in and when I go as guest no one comes on to the chat)

Is there any way to unlink through my psn account (or some other way?)

If there isn't an option to unlink your account in-game, your only option is to login to the official Battlefield website and do it there.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

45 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If there isn't an option to do so in-game, your only option is to login to the official Battlefield website and do it there.

No, you only have access to in game stats. 

This system is messed up, I should be able to unlink via psn, as clearly I can manage that account and that my ea is linked to it, but they don't care.

• 3 months later...
On 09/03/2021 at 10:55 AM, colia100 said:

No, you only have access to in game stats. 

This system is messed up, I should be able to unlink via psn, as clearly I can manage that account and that my ea is linked to it, but they don't care.

If you’re still having issues I went through the exact same thing a while back and eventually managed to get it sorted using my psn info, they got an account to message me through my PS4 to confirm ownership and did it that way, though it was a pain to even get to that point 

• Like 1