[EU] New sale. Biggest easy plat sale ever?

SiC

I bought instantly Assault Android Cactus on Asia. Less than 3€ (3.5US$), hasn't been on sale in the west for almost 2 years. Was one of my top 10 wanted games and the price is terrific.

I received more than 100 price alerts from europe, but from a quick look most prices were not interesting. But psprices lists 769 new items in europe, and 146 in Asia. US will surely follow in a few hours.

Edited by cris3f

May I point out that psprices has a neat feature to make the garbage go away. You can hide the games and they don't show up in lists (for instance in All-time lowest prices or Biggest discounts) or searches. When I see a suspect I have another browser page with as an example:

https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=takotan

And it's easy to see that it's garbage (multi region, 90%+) so it's directly hidden in my lists. You just have to handle them once. It would be better if they had a instant garbage hide option for all this crap ?.

Of course if garbage games is what you prefer you can do the opposite and hide everything else.

A lot of good games here I'm interested in. Also love threads like these @Arcesius mentioned Splasher, I'd never heard of it, saw the review and gameplay and I'm going to get it:

On my list:

• Jydge
  • Splasher
  • N++
  • Super Time Force Ultra

Also a lot of maybe's

It's funny, the last place we get to hear about the actual discounts is on Playstation, discounts applied as of midnight, the actual sale doesn't appear then until nearly 12 hours later.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arcesius said:

You can focus on the trash all you want, but damn, Broforce and Splasher both 75% off.. That's 7$ for both games 1f605.png. Might pick up Audica this time around as well. 

Don’t forget Matterfall ?.

I’ll pick up Celeste. I’ve been waiting a long time for this game to go on sale. Apparently the last time was over two years ago.

The title of this topic is very misleading. This sale is very good! So many good indie games on sale.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

So many people see retro style graphics and immediately lable them as trash. For people that grew up with the 8/16bit generations, some of these games are great.

It’s not the retro graphics, it’s the fact they gain a reputation for being garbage platinums and so a lot of people associate them with also being garbage games.

• Like 4

I love these types of sales, mostly because I'm a trophy whore, but also because "Garbage" trophy lists ≠ garbage games.

I've played quite a few short and easy games that ended up being very fun and well made, but sure, many were bad as well.

• Like 3