Paste up glitch or?

Taliesin_2943

Ok so I've been to all 47 places guaranteed I have the trophy but somehow I'm still Abit off from unlocking the last set of past ups and the 1900 money's is there like certain paste ups I need to apply in certain areas for more points? I noticed some gave me 50 some 80 and some 120 monies for the paste up so anyone know?

Not a huge deal just has me confused

4 hours ago, HansReaver said:

I have all the art works unlocked, but no trophy from doing all the paste ups -_-

Guess it's time to go round doing them all again :(

I'm starting to wonder if indeed some posters just give you more points at certain places and has nothing to do with how many you have put up so possibly having them all unlocked doesn't mean you visited them all I thought several times I found them all only to run across 1 more till I found and followed a video

I did two complete laps. My second lap I redid each one, but on top of my previous paste up. I never managed to unlock all stencils despite confirming I did all 47 twice.

I started a completely new game, got a construction worker and on Paste Up 37 it popped. It was not one o had missed. Tracking is just wrecked in the game. Same with drinks, halfway through my third lap on a fresh game it popped.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 06/11/2020 at 3:52 PM, HansReaver said:

I have all the art works unlocked, but no trophy from doing all the paste ups -_-

Guess it's time to go round doing them all again :(

you can come and do all mine again if you like. no way am i spending 2/3 hours on that again

On 1/12/2021 at 5:58 AM, Impulsive_Dean said:

Is there a definitive way to unlock this yet? I have completed all 47 the other day and it didn't pop. So I completed 5 more re-pasting them and it hasn't unlocked. 

Is this true that you can't use female characters to unlock it?

You must do them all in one session without quitting the game with the same character using the flying cargo drone. Whatever you do don't fast travel. This method also applies to the drinking and darts trophy. 

For what it's worth

My darts popped first playthrough even though I used multiple operatives.

Paste up had to be done on a fresh save after backing up and deleting my original (construction worker flying on drone)

Drinking was a complete offline install (ver 1.0)  and play with 1 character after completing Reporting For Duty (driving everywhere)

The 20 parcel run trophy popped after I completed 21 on the fresh install and only after I checked the trophy list on my PS4.

If you have unlocked all the paste up art works then you HAVE visited all paste up locations. Theres a small chunk of exp missing at the end of the bar, but if you have unlocked all artwork then you are done.

If the trophy didnt unlock for you like it didnt for me, then your best bet is to do all paste ups in 1 sitting on one character. It sucks, but its better than being locked out of the platinum. After not unlocking the trophy, i went back and did them all and took me up to number 37 til it popped xD

Edit:Just read someones post about not to fast travel, I did fast travel and still got trophy, for what its worth. But wouldnt hurt to not risk chancing it to glitch a second time.

*Happy* hunting ;P

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB