Physical Release Trophies Do Not Sync to PSN

vanillamoose

Hey there fellow gamers,

I just got my vita physical copy of Xeno Crisis in the mail. While playing today however, I noticed the trophies that I have earned did not sync to PSN. I’ve restarted my system, and synced my trophy list multiple times, but to no avail, the trophies did not appear.

Today, I contacted playstation support, but they were quite confused on the matter. The PlayStation support tech told me that it was impossible for US accounts to earn trophies from another region. I kindly explained to the tech that she was misinformed and that the vita is region free; therefore one could earn trophies across regions.

So I’m just curious, does anyone know if the Asian physical release of Xeno Crisis has a separate list from the Asian digital release? Also if so, does anyone know when the physical trophy list will be uploaded to PSN servers? Thanks in advance and happy gaming :)

Edited by vanillamoose

52 minutes ago, vanillamoose said:

Hey there fellow gamers,

I just got my vita physical copy of Xeno Crisis in the mail. While playing today however, I noticed the trophies that I have earned did not sync to PSN. I’ve restarted my system, and synced my trophy list multiple times, but to know avail, the trophies did not appear.

Today, I contacted playstation support, but they were quite confused on the matter. The PlayStation support tech told me that it was impossible for US accounts to earn trophies from another region. I kindly explained to the tech that she was misinformed and that the vita is region free; therefore one could earn trophies across regions.

So I’m just curious, does anyone know if the Asian physical release of Xeno Crisis has a separate list from the Asian digital release? Also if so, does anyone know when the physical trophy list will be uploaded to PSN servers? Thanks in advance and happy gaming :)

You need to contact the developer, they have to upload the trophy list [email protected]

[email protected]

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...