Avoiding crash or make the game crash less

TrafalgarWarGrey

3 hours ago, TrafalgarWarGrey said:

I like this game and if it wasn't for crash i would enjoyed it more.Don't skip battle,if enemies follow you and the game is charging another area the possibiity of crash is higher.Also after another area is charged wait for five second before you start to move.

Oh dude I truly understand what you mean, this game is so freaking annoying because of the crashes... My game crashed TWICE while running from enemies ON THE SAME PART so yes you're absolutely correct on that info you are sharing! It's a shame because I am actually enjoying the game, I just hate the stupid a** constant crashing. 

fresquinho.png

Edited by fresquinho

2 hours ago, fresquinho said:

Oh dude I truly understand what you mean, this game is so freaking annoying because of the crashes... My game crashed TWICE while running from enemies ON THE SAME PART so yes you're absolutely correct on that info you are sharing! It's a shame because I am actually enjoying the game, I just hate the stupid a** constant crashing. 

fresquinho.png

Only twice? I had to restart a boss battle like five times, two days ago...

Before finishing the main story, the game only crashed three times. On the clean-up, however, boy did I feel the rage as the game crashed three times in a row trying to get from Pembroke to the Docks. Overall crash/freeze count: around 15, 12 of which came in my last hour of playing the game. Most of the time, fighting the enemies around seemed to do the trick, but the game was just taking the piss on my trek to the Docks. The fourth - and successful - journey was spent dodging forward in pure frustration.

• 2 months later...

I do one mistake on beginning of game, because I enjoy too much in and kill Clay Cox without do save and due to this selection I need 2nd play through to achieve platinum. 

I guess it is easy and fast game, so the 2nd play through will be soon but in case of a lot of crashes I can’t end 1st play through because after 2-3 crash I close game :D

Developer has player in #%^* and I think never release any patch ...

Well I guess that the game crashes if you are constantly speedrunning, because in my case it was only long loading times, I followed the video guide and didn't have major troubles. I think the game only crashed for me once.

Edited by GoldenShaka