Control schemes

Hey everyone!

What control schemes/customizable controls have you set that maybe makes gameplay/trophies easier for you?

I've come across a few people mentioning their customizable controls in different forums of what they recommend to help with time trials and things but I figured we could maybe gather everyones scheme ideas in one place for those that are struggling (?‍♂️)

Thanks all!

I swapped the slide/crouch button to L1 and spin to R1, so that it's easier to do some rapid maneuvres while running (and letting your thumb to "rest" by only jumping). Spinslides are definitely easier with that, but for me, triple spin is just fine (considering that "fine" means to give enough resources to deal with this brutal game) to do plat relics. Your choice.

L1 for spin, R1 for slide. I kept Triangle for the mask power (I tried L2/R2 but they are not my favorite buttons).

It took me a bit of time to fully get used to it, but the default controls were an absolute pain for my fingers (and inefficient too) when I started doing Perfect and Platinum relics.

I suggest to find the scheme that works best for you ASAP, so you'll spend less time getting used to it.