westersburg

Wrong regions?

5 posts in this topic

I'm a bit skeptical, that this here will be the US Version of the game, since there already 10 game owners and there's no one from the US.

 

The claimed EU region has 3 owners with 2 being hong kong and one from the uk. Maybe international + asia stacks?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you think they're mis-tagged, then post here so the Game Information Team and @Beyondthegrave07 can look into it :):

 

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, westersburg said:

I'm a bit skeptical, that this here will be the US Version of the game, since there already 10 game owners and there's no one from the US.

 

The claimed EU region has 3 owners with 2 being hong kong and one from the uk. Maybe international + asia stacks?

Yeah, I'm in the UK and my copy is NA according to PSNP

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mareepx said:

Yeah, I'm in the UK and my copy is NA according to PSNP

It's probably flip flopped then. I'm not convinced the other is NA, it may just be WW. I went ahead and made the change and can update again if needed. Thanks for the tag @HuntingFever.

 

 

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

It's probably flip flopped then. I'm not convinced the other is NA, it may just be WW. I went ahead and made the change and can update again if needed. Thanks for the tag @HuntingFever.

 

 

No problem :).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.