PS+ EU November

jimmypop01

They only give it to US

No, they gave it in EU too, was available from 16th, August to 12th, September 2012.

Had to dig a bit into the blog to find that...

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/08/16/heads-up-playstation-plus-gamescom-update-16th-august-2012/

Anyway the thread creator should have add that Oddworld Stranger is for the Vita this time around (the other time was the ps3 version), so technically isn't the same game (nor the same trophy list, but no cross save platinum BS as far as I know, so who have the ps3 platinum will have to work to get the Vita platinum if they want).

I was really looking forward to Remember Me before seeing gameplay, after that, not so much (the earlier trailers made me think a lot of Deus Ex HR for some reason.. so I was expecting something different, still will try it), and Metal Gear, is something that I enjoy for the stealth, but heard a lot of mixed things about this game, guess I will have to try to decide myself... but my backlog isn't liking this month all that much... still getting bigger and bigger.. guess I don't have any reason to get a PS4 for the next 1 or 2 years (if PSN+ stop giving nice stuff, if they keep this going, I can't see when I would consider changing platforms..)

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1