Mk11 tier list

MANU1950

Hi people. I am noob in mk11 but I play a lot of mkxl I was a alien's player  unfortunately I don't have the alien in mk11.

can you tell me the best characters in the game included all dlc characters.

i am a veteran in fighting games I know the best characters is the best for you. But all knows thath somer characters are better that others because her/his hit box, damage, recovery and combos.

thanks.

While every character is good in its own right(tier lists are kinda useless if you aren't playing competitively), the one that I felt you can never go wrong with is Liu Kang. This character absolutely blasts in MK11. Lots of options, fireballs and rather easy to learn. His only downside is that everybody knows how to fight against Liu Kang (although not as common as Scorpion or Sub Zero)

Geras is another good character but I never touched him, not sure what to tell you there. I personally preferred Jax but he's rather tricky to learn well.

If you are more of a zoner and want to annoy the hell out of your enemies however, pick Cetrion and go magic town. No idea how to play her but from online she can be VERY annoying.

• Like 1

Tier list are very useful. I am very good player in dragon ball figher ( barduck kid boo, goku ui) are very powerfull this character is more easy become competitive than playefs for example Krilin, fat boo, ginew,etc..

Allways is  important  know about this.

If you wanna learn about character tiers, I'd recommend watching either tourneys or pro players streaming the game. Community-curated tier lists tend to be misleading and pros can often offer insight into what tools a character actually has at their disposal

• Like 1