Trophy thoughts

I don't care about the trophies.  I would play this game if it had none.  I do like the trophy icons, though.  The moment I gazed upon this game something about it just spoke to me.  Needless to say, I pre-ordered the physical copy.  XSeed is coming out with an edition that has an art book, the game, a three disc CD (It is a form of storage media that was used to play music for much of the 1990's and early 2000's.  They have the same form factor as Blu-Ray discs) soundtrack.  It also comes with a charm as well, all for the low price of $59.99.  It's a lot of value for that price I think.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

I don't care about the trophies.  I would play this game if it had none.  I do like the trophy icons, though.  The moment I gazed upon this game something about it just spoke to me.  Needless to say, I pre-ordered the physical copy.  XSeed is coming out with an edition that has an art book, the game, a three disc CD (It is a form of storage media that was used to play music for much of the 1990's and early 2000's.  They have the same form factor as Blu-Ray discs) soundtrack.  It also comes with a charm as well, all for the low price of $59.99.  It's a lot of value for that price I think.

Actually that Dvine edition was/is not Xseed exclusive, now is out of stock on Amazon and Best buy, well, it says coming soon.

Nice trophy icons, long time since I see a trophy list full of miscellaneous, so somewhat time consuming depending on the size of the map, waiting long time for this game,

On 11/13/2020 at 11:16 AM, LordBilbanes said:

Anyone know how to use raiment skills?  I can't seem to figure out how to trigger their use and it's annoying.  Help?

You attack the raiment via R1 and then press the direction button you've mapped the skill to. It can be really annoying to trigger though depending on the enemy. Like, the weak rabbits / birds for instance will just get debuffed. But the bigger and bulkier enemies will need to be weakened or parried first. So if you wanna try the defensive debuff on a boar for instance, parry his attack first so he glows purple and then debuff him. Kinda makes these skills not worth using imo, the SP is better spent on the combat skills.