Fate Worse Than Death Help

Hello,

I wonder about the trophy of saving Andrew from himself. I thought I could achieve it by reloading the last scene knowing that the 3 prerequisites that did. I don't think it's really imperative to have saved everyone or that some are alive. At Abraham's first request I say nothing and for the next I burn the doll. Except on the ending cutscene, I don't see any difference to whether Carver was charged for the right ending.
Andrew is never arrested by the police and we only see the scene again on the bus with the policeman nothing more. 
If someone could enlighten me on it and give me the right course to follow that would be appreciated. 

My guess is that it has to do with the following:

Saved Mary or burned the poppet.
All characters survived or there were only a few deaths.
You were mean to Vince.
Andrew didn’t pick up the gun, he returned the gun, or it’s out of bullets.
Regarding Vince, this is related to “Keep Calm” or QTE moments where he’s present, as well as your responses to him in the Black Cat Bar. But, perhaps the biggest factor is attempting to shoot the demon with a gun. Since the demon doesn’t actually exist, Vince will think that Andrew/Anthony is totally unhinged, calling the cops on him at the end of Little Hope. Do you agree with this ?

Edited by KaahSoon

My understanding for this trophy is Andrew needs to be the only one alive. I got it by killing everyone and being negative toward Vince so I was arrested while being the only character left alive. The best way to get Vince mad is to shoot at him and then not let him in the church. I believe you can get it by condemning the priest as well, because then Mary saves you from killing yourself, but I’m not 100% sure.

Edited by the_man_500

25 minutes ago, the_man_500 said:

My understanding for this trophy is Andrew needs to be the only one alive. I got it by killing everyone and being negative toward Vince so I was arrested while being the only character left alive. The best way to get Vince mad is to shoot at him and then not let him in the church. I believe you can get it by condemning the priest as well, because then Mary saves you from killing yourself, but I’m not 100% sure.

You agree with me I'm relieved xD Shooting him and not letting him in are the two essential points. After whatever the final choice, I think we will still end up stopped ^^

You need everyone to die before or in the ruined house. You’ll need John, Daniel and Taylor to plead for help while attacked by their demons. Angela must leave John while he is attacked by his demon in the ruined house garden. You can kill them off earlier by failing QTEs. But you will always at least have one survivor along with Andrew while you go in the house. The game will not let the four all die before you enter the house (believe me I have tried.)

Andrew didn’t have the gun with him when the trophy popped for me. So my guess is that you need to save Mary in the past by condemning the Vicar if you have the gun and Mary/Megan will save you from shooting yourself as long you don’t shoot at Vince and let him see Andrew at the church door.

BURNING the doll have no effect on the ending.

20 hours ago, KHDelBoy said:

You need everyone to die before or in the ruined house. You’ll need John, Daniel and Taylor to plead for help while attacked by their demons. Angela must leave John while he is attacked by his demon in the ruined house garden. You can kill them off earlier by failing QTEs. But you will always at least have one survivor along with Andrew while you go in the house. The game will not let the four all die before you enter the house (believe me I have tried.)

Andrew didn’t have the gun with him when the trophy popped for me. So my guess is that you need to save Mary in the past by condemning the Vicar if you have the gun and Mary/Megan will save you from shooting yourself as long you don’t shoot at Vince and let him see Andrew at the church door.

BURNING the doll have no effect on the ending.

I don't understand anything anymore .. So if I can see correctly we must not have the weapon and necessarily have a person with us who will die later because we will have chosen to kill Mary which will result in her death. Then Andrew will not have a gun so he will not be able to commit suicide and therefore he will save himself. Have I understood everything correctly? Is this path the right one for this trophy? There is no information anywhere

I tried everything ... With a save or I had the gun or I shot / I didn't shoot Vince and I opened the door for him or not open for him. Then with dead or without dead or all dead I can't do it.

Edited by KaahSoon

Yeah. If you burn Mary, you must not have the gun.

If you don’t burn Mary, she will save you from shooting yourself. The others will

need to selfish and ask for help in their demon fights so they’ll die.

Here’s a list of breakdown:

Andrew pick up the gun.

Andrew didn’t shoot at the demon behind Vince. You must open the church door to let Vince see you. Those actions will not get Andrew arrested at the end.

Im going to detail the demon deaths in case you end up with whoever is left at the end. You can kill off FIRST three by failing their QTEs but can’t kill John (he’ll become invincible... ie the game saves him automatically.)

Taylor need to plead for help in the demon fight after Andrew see his double for the first time.

Daniel need to plead for help in his demon fight at the factory.

Angela need to run away when John is fighting his demon outside the final house. (If you want to kill Angela here, John must not hammer the chains, freeing her.)

John need to plead for help when he blocks the door.

Andrew must have the gun with bullets left and condemn the Vicar.

As Andrew leaves the house all others will die at the hands of their demons due to them being selfish. Mary will save Andrew from shooting himself.

If you don’t have the gun, you can either burn Mary or save her. You wouldn’t get arrested as you never shot at vInce.

fate worse than death unlocks.

I would recommend let them arrive inside the house so you can burn Mary and have Andrew kills himself after seeing those four die by their demons. This will unlock “kill everyone inside the house.” Trophy.

Edited by KHDelBoy
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, KHDelBoy said:

Yeah. If you burn Mary, you must not have the gun.

If you don’t burn Mary, she will save you from shooting yourself. The others will

need to selfish and ask for help in their demon fights so they’ll die.

Here’s a list of breakdown:

Andrew pick up the gun.

Andrew didn’t shoot at the demon behind Vince. You must open the church door to let Vince see you. Those actions will not get Andrew arrested at the end.

Im going to detail the demon deaths in case you end up with whoever is left at the end. You can kill off FIRST three by failing their QTEs but can’t kill John (he’ll become invincible... ie the game saves him automatically.)

Taylor need to plead for help in the demon fight after Andrew see his double for the first time.

Daniel need to plead for help in his demon fight at the factory.

Angela need to run away when John is fighting his demon outside the final house. (If you want to kill Angela here, John must not hammer the chains, freeing her.)

John need to plead for help when he blocks the door.

Andrew must have the gun with bullets left and condemn the Vicar.

As Andrew leaves the house all others will die at the hands of their demons due to them being selfish. Mary will save Andrew from shooting himself.

If you don’t have the gun, you can either burn Mary or save her. You wouldn’t get arrested as you never shot at vInce.

fate worse than death unlocks.

I would recommend let them arrive inside the house so you can burn Mary and have Andrew kills himself after seeing those four die by their demons. This will unlock “kill everyone inside the house.” Trophy.

Oh thank you so much ;) I got it by your method. But for kill everyone i don't get it. Are you sure that Andrew need to kill himself ? I think that i need to do the same end for Fate Worse but without the gun you agree ?

On 07/11/2020 at 11:41 AM, KaahSoon said:

Oh thank you so much ;) I got it by your method. But for kill everyone i don't get it. Are you sure that Andrew need to kill himself ? I think that i need to do the same end for Fate Worse but without the gun you agree ?

There’s two different all died trophies.

If you kill one before you arrived at the house OR and kill everyone at the house by burning BUT picking no selfish options, Mary/Andrew shoot himself (you must not shoot Vince and let him see you at the church) you will not get the “everyone dies at the house.” trophy but just the “everyone died” trophy.

You must arrive at the house with everyone still alive and picking all selfish Choices, with the gun (and don’t shoot at Vince as well and let him see you.) and burn Mary. Then the four will be killed by their demons and Andrew shoots himself. You will get the “everyone died at the house” trophy along with “everyone died.”

I know Andrew didn’t die inside the house, but he was alive at that point and the everyone died inside house trophy didn’t pop. I retried it and had Andrew kill Himself and the trophy popped after the end credits roll.

Edited by KHDelBoy