C2-13242-2

ferryjan

2 hours ago, ferryjan said:

Unable to download the game on Vita. It is showing error code C2-13242-2.

Does anyone else have same issue?

Last time they had that problem with powgi game same on AS store and dev had to contact Sony. It was something about the store not supporting vita version with crossbuy.

I will try it in 1hr and will tell you back.

Same Error

Edited by OverHypedG
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, cennie said:

Maybe it has something to do with the WS-37073-0 I'm getting on PS4.
(trophies cannot sync with server error code) 
and the fact that maybe the devs dit not add the game to the PSN correctly.

The Asia PS4 version doesn't sync, because the devs didn't flip the switch and upload the list to the servers but the Asia Vita release does sync. This is one for you to follow up @NekoRave.

3 minutes ago, usplatines said:

news?I will have to go to the eastasiasoft twitter, and spam them because we have to pay and they smell crazy. it's a scam at that level.

It's not a scam, just a simple oversight that's easily rectified once the Devs know what's going on. Also, don't spam people on Twitter as that won't solve anything and will likely result in you getting blocked. Just send some polite emails to the Publisher and Devs to explain the situation.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

it is not the developer's fault but the one who distributes the game. and the game is distributed by eastasiasoft, it is up to them to verify that all is well. and it's not the first time he's worked badly. the problem like that is always when they release a game. It's incredible anyway. I'm looking forward to Tuesday's game to see if the other game that comes out has the same problem. and like I said,we paid
  • Like 1