What’s the completion percentage without the Pantheons?

TalalHmd

Anyone knows what the completion percentage will be if I did everything except anything related to the the boss rush modes? 

I love the game, but I skipped the dlc on pc, and still honestly not interested in doing it now

and I know I wouldn’t enjoy doing the glitch 

I'd say around 78%, since there are two gold trophies (:gold:Pure completion and :gold:Embrace the void) and one silver (:silver:Soul & shade). When you're missing only two golds, I'm sure the % is 82 % (Outlast II docet), and usually a silver trophy counts 3-4 %, so I think you completion should be around that number.

Actually the first three pantheons aren't really difficult; the fourth (related to the silver and one gold trophy) requires that you know how to beat Pure Vessel, while the final one is simply annoying: it's useless fighting over and over again the same bosses. <_< There should have been a checkpoint system, especially for the final two bosses (Pure Vessel and Absolute Radiance).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Phoenix_argentea said:

I'd say around 78%, since there are two gold trophies (:gold:Pure completion and :gold:Embrace the void) and one silver (:silver:Soul & shade). When you're missing only two golds, I'm sure the % is 82 % (Outlast II docet), and usually a silver trophy counts 3-4 %, so I think you completion should be around that number.

Actually the first three pantheons aren't really difficult; the fourth (related to the silver and one gold trophy) requires that you know how to beat Pure Vessel, while the final one is simply annoying: it's useless fighting over and over again the same bosses. <_< There should have been a checkpoint system, especially for the final two bosses (Pure Vessel and Absolute Radiance).

so around late 80s% if I did the first three pantheons EDIT: I misunderstood your post, the 2 golds and 1 silver is for finishing all of the pantheons, there isn't a trophy for the first three ones

and I agree these just sound anti fun more than anything, and they'd probably ruin the game for me

Edited by TalalHmd
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TalalHmd said:

so around late 80s% if I did the first three pantheons, or isn't there a gold for that?

and I agree these just sound anti fun more than anything, and they'd probably ruin the game for me

No, around late 80% if you do the first four pantheons. You achieve the silver trophy when you clear the fourth pantheon, while the gold one is related to 112 % completion and reach one ending again, so you need to beat the Sealed Vessel (+ Radiance, if you wish). You achieve 112 % when you collect everything in the game and when you complete the first 4 pantheons. The 5th pantheon adds nothing to the %.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...