Eldfjall DLC

Mojo-9000

Mine aren't unlocking either, although the requirements have been met. There was a similar problem with the base game, which is a shame.

I messaged the devs.

Edit: 

Got an update from the devs already:
00:24 Yes we heard of that. We will look into it!

Edited by nkmslr
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, stanislav said:

I think that you have to be online to unlock/ achieve the trophies. The servers are currently unavailable.

I’m hoping that’s the solution! Pretty weird the devs didn’t inform me about that if that’s the case though.

Ive just been looking on the discord for the game and let them know about issues with leaderboards and trophies not popping. They say they are aware and they have reached out to Sony for support on the issue.

Seems as stated above that trophies are tied to online connection to the leaderboard so nothing is going to pop till its sorted

Edit:

ps4 update 1.13 fixed connection issues to leaderboard. Any trophies unlocked while offline should unlock upon completion of a trail.

Can confirm that my final resting place trophy and crashing into water trophy unlocked when returning to main menu after level. (I did re find a resting place and crash into water a bunch during that run, not sure if it was needed) *can only speak for the base game*

Edited by DRK_Jingles
*new update fixed bug
  • Like 2

Thank for the updates you two. I reran the first DLC race and everything popped except resting places.

I played trail 2, stopped at the resting place and it immediately popped.

I had previously completed all trophy requirements prior to the 1.13 patch.

Glad to have my 100% back!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

How difficult are the new DLC trophies, out of curiosity?

I didn’t have too much trouble completing them. Some of the night challenges took me a few tries, though. I’d say 5/10 if you’re familiair with the game mechanics.