New trophy design is TERRIBLE!

CB7Tuner91

11 minutes ago, LockheedPrime said:

i see absolutely nothing wrong with it coming from PS4, it's 100% the same as PS4 with a new UI format, i never use the trophy UI on console anyway, it's useless, you don't get 20% of the stats you get on this site

Agree but complaining wife will always complain no matter 

Edited by cometowner
  • Like 2

It's certailny an awkward look. I'm not entirely against the change from rectangular game art to square, but I wish they didn't try to fit the PS3/4 game art into the PS5-sized square.

That being said. I cannot imagine giving the slightest of fucks about this change.

Edited by J_Chmielinski
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, CB7Tuner91 said:

Has anyone else seen this disaster? I stumbled upon a pic of the new trophy design on PS5 and I think it looks terrible. You can tell their going to that really cheap ugly small tile look the 360 had. I remember the large detailed game tiles the PS3 had and thats what drew me more towards trophy hunting over Achievement hunting. I just loved the design more. This here is terrible. You can see how they've compressed the PS3\PS4 games into that little square. I dont know about anyone else, but this kinda puts me off. 

yes, i hated it too. moreover, I believe that trophy hunting will become something more cool and pop, I am not being elitist, but even official guides and videos for trophies will exist on ps5, it is losing its charm.

2 hours ago, arcanehornet_ said:

I wish my biggest problem in life was how the trophy menu in PS5 looks..

I can't see the point in a person coming to a video game forum and saying that. do you really think people don't come here to post and complain about things like that? lol dude, it is perfectly expected that this will happen, we are here to talk and discuss these details, why are there always individuals like you who diminish the importance of this? wtf lol

Its just such a letdown. When I seen the new UI and how good it was. The first thought I had was "I wonder what visual upgrades to the main trophy list will we get". This is classic Sony though. They don't really care about trophies and it shows more and more with each new generation. These tiny 16:9 tiles are bad enough, but the compressed PS4/PS3 games inside those just looks lazy and half ass. Like I said though, I'm not surprised with Sony. 

1 hour ago, CB7Tuner91 said:

Its just such a letdown. When I seen the new UI and how good it was. The first thought I had was "I wonder what visual upgrades to the main trophy list will we get". This is classic Sony though. They don't really care about trophies and it shows more and more with each new generation. These tiny 16:9 tiles are bad enough, but the compressed PS4/PS3 games inside those just looks lazy and half ass. Like I said though, I'm not surprised with Sony. 

If Sony didn't care about Trophies, Sony would of made 0 changes to it at all.

• Like 1

Millions living in poverty/dying of starvation every year, global warming on the rise but still no major plan in effect, the medias trying their best to start a race war and divide people under the pretense of social justice but this takes the cake. How the hell will I ever live now that sony has changed the trophy icons. Guess its time for me to move on from this hobby. 

• Like 3