Post Your Newest PlayStation 5 Game

Dav9834

755763_front.jpg

Gabbed this for just over $18 brand new off of eBay. Been wanting it for awhile, but it's one of those games that been horribly over priced in sales. According to PSPrices, it's never fallen below $49.69 on the PS Store. So this was such a good deal that.....it'll probably be on PS+ in October. 

• Like 2

L6afaf4.png

Destroy All Humans! 2 Reprobed. 
which I just got the platinum for earlier today. Great game! Simple trophy list and always fun. Slight grind for the collectibles but it was pretty easy, I usually give up or ignore collectibles.. worst part of trophy hunting. 
would recommend playing it!

1L078e57.png

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Viper said:

873996_front.jpg

Went from pre-ordering this, to canceling the pre-order the day before release, to getting it brand new for $30. Let's hope it's worth at least that much. 

where did you get it brand new? just wondering, because I wouldn't even pay 30 for this game lol

4 minutes ago, toothboss said:

where did you get it brand new? just wondering, because I wouldn't even pay 30 for this game lol

A site called Mercari, it's a site similar to eBay or like Craigslist where individuals post listings and you can negotiate prices with them. Considering most people are listing it for $45 to $50+ right now, $30 is kind of a steal for how new it still is. I know the game has a horrible track record right now (which is why I canceled my pre-order to begin with), but I'm hoping to get at least $30 worth of enjoyment out of it. 

• Like 1