Post Your Newest PlayStation 5 Game

Dav9834

3 minutes ago, Viper said:

A site called Mercari, it's a site similar to eBay or like CraigslistΒ where individuals post listings and you can negotiate prices with them.Β Considering most people are listing it for $45 to $50+ right now, $30 is kind of a steal for how new it still is. I know the game has a horrible track record right now (which is why I canceled my pre-order to begin with), but I'm hoping to get at least $30 worth of enjoyment out of it.Β 

thanks, i will check it out! yea, i was going to buy the collectors edition and then i tried it out using GameFly and was disgusted when it was free haha. SR is my childhood and they butchered it for me. I hope you enjoy it though and thank you for telling me where.Β 

COD modern warfare IIΒ for my birthday, very liked by lots of friends and family, so easy pick

Back 4 BloodΒ on sale at Amazon for EUR 10. My cousins bought is as well to play it together.

MonthergunshipΒ was an accidental buy via Amazon. Apparently I had my Paypal connected and checked a box that I can buy any item with a single push of a 'buy now' button. I wanted to check the shipping costs so I thought best to put in the cart, go for check-out and check the costs calculation. I pushed the 'buy now ' button..... thank you for your order! ....Β ?Β Oh well, around EUR 12 for the game and shipping. It has an interesting trophy list so this hopefully worth it.Β https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7836-mothergunship

• Like 2

L8Lpoer.jpg

Β 

Last COD I played was Modern Warfare (2019) so it feels good to be back after a break. Playing the campaign on Veteran and enjoying it so far.

• Like 4

Well, Playstation Stars Might not be that Amazing but it allowed me to get 10 € with codes (I got Before Things i already wanted to get anyway not on purpose for the sake of it) and with those + some spending i got a lot of Titles in the Sakura Series :3

Β 

L64656d.png

Β 

Lac8d6a.png

Β 

L1149cd.png

Β 

L7be143.png

Β 

L9f965a.png

Β 

I dont' care if they are easy, short or whatever, i'll actually read and enjoy them not just skipping for some easy trophies which sadly it's the usual pratice. I Really enjoied my afternoon that day i played Talia which is from the same Authotr i think so i'm looking forward to this ones, i was actually waiting for them to go half price on sale! Whenever The 4Th and 5Th go on sale i'll egt them too! And the MMO series, when it's better on sale now only the first one for 35% i can wait with the 3rd one coming out anyway.

Β 

L201013.png

Β 

And to End i got this Funny little game that i wanted for a while i was waiting for ti to go on sale lately and since it went now for 50%Β i grabbed it!

Β 

Overall some short interesting games i wanted for a while, and to Mix nicely with all the Long games i'm playing (Genshin above all)

• Like 4