Post Your Newest PlayStation 5 Game

Dav9834

Not a lot I want in Black Friday sales this year, I either have what I want right now or the deals just aren't that great. But I picked this bad boy up for $25 from Best Buy.

856945_front.jpg

It's the physical Steel Book edition too, and the fact that this is cheaper than the standard edition on the PS Store right now is quite sad. But another Steel book is always nice. 

• Like 4

image.png

Picked up Necromunda: Hired Gun because it's the lowest I've ever seen it and I'm in the mood for a chunky FPS, as well as a few new PSVR games to expand my library of exercise games and Marsupilami since it was a steal for only 3$.

And yes, I know most of these are PS4 games. ? I'll start buying more PS5 games once they start getting better sales.

On 18.11.2022 at 10:18 PM, Sora9427 said:

And it's not a Black Friday Deal at all but i got already pre ordered the Deluxe edition for Samurai Maiden :giggle:

Sadly it's available only Digital and not retail as a game so i decided to get it already and with the Deluxe being "On discount" with the PSPlus. Can't wait to try it out in 3 weeks, i LOVED the trailers, the Gameplay looks pretty simple and nothing incredible but the characters, relations and hopefully story too looks awesome so i wanted to support it :wub:

You can buy the physical version from 'PlayAsia', I preordered my copy a few weeks ago and it should be delivered sometime in december! :D

On 24/11/2022 at 2:57 PM, PraiseTheFluppi said:

You can buy the physical version from 'PlayAsia', I preordered my copy a few weeks ago and it should be delivered sometime in december! :D

Ah guess it's too late now :P 

I should check Play and Yes Asia for this games, still not that it's really convinient for me, last time i got a game there was a PSVita collection and while i'm so happy to ahve, god i had to pay if i remember 20 extra € for the Customs, if that's the case always that sucks -_- 

• Like 1