Post Your Newest PlayStation 5 Game

Dav9834

• 2 weeks later...

(Digital) Currently on sale on PSN store. I've never played RE2. I played RE3 on PS1 at a friends house back in 2001 but don't remember much so both will be a fresh experience.

jxUsfHZ.jpg

• Like 2

L80dbfc.png

Hogwarts Legacy

Taken a bit of a break from buying games and trying to get through my backlog a bit before some of the games I’d like to play either drop in price or get added to PS PLUS. 

Enjoyed Hogwarts Legacy, hope they add some DLC and keep the game alive or I guess I’ll wait until they release the next game in the franchise. 

1Lb2aa3d.png

• Like 2

916300_front.jpg

They listed it brand new on eBay for $32...I don't trust it, but I couldn't pass up this price, they had wild feedback but it's all good for video games...so we'll see. A few hours later, someone in Italy listed an auction for the US version of the Season Pass code, it ended but they relisted it with a 20 EUR Buy it Now price (about $22 USD)...so I snagged that up too since the Season Pass is $40 otherwise. Basically got the Deluxe Edition for $56 ($100 full price).

• Like 2

Went to the local walmart and they had Wo Long Fallen Dynasty on clearance for $5

Asked if it was a mistake and they said nope they just marked it down to $5 because they don't have a slot on their shelves to stock it

CoverPS5_138349af-31d2-416a-8657-ccac164

• Like 4