Post Your Newest PlayStation 5 Game

Dav9834

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2020 at 0:51 PM, SEEGAAAA said:

I just found Watch Dogs: Legion on PSN with  50% off. That's an insane discount for a game that's still new. I don't know if this is an EU exclusive sale or if the US can also pick the game up cheap.

I bought the PS4 version for %40 off before I had the PS5, the ps5 version was for free so I have both now for $59 Aus, yes that's a discount for here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first PS5 purchase will be Resident Evil 8: Village.

On 3/9/2021 at 8:13 PM, JungleCat20 said:

I know I'm late to the party but this stuff was just delivered to me today. ;)

I'm so jealous of everything in this picture except for Spider Man. lol I never was into comics. How did you snag a PS5 and two controllers?!

Edited by Kristen Danielle
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Kristen Danielle said:

My first PS5 purchase will be Resident Evil 8: Village.

I'm so jealous of everything in this picture except for Spider Man. lol I never was into comics. How did you snag a PS5 and two controllers?!

I rent games from GameFly and received a members only email about a limited supply of PS5 Spider-Man bundles that they had available if I acted fast. Not knowing how long of a wait it would be before finding a PS5, I decided to take advantage of the offer. It is more stuff than I would’ve bought initially but to have it now, I’m glad I did. I do hope that anyone else wanting to buy a PS5 will be able to soon without relying on scalpers. 

• Like 1