Post Your Newest PlayStation 5 Game

Dav9834

I guess technically my last PS5 Platinum was The Jumping Soda..........so, let's ignore that for a second. The last GOOD PS5 game I completed was Control with all the DLC. However, if we are talking about PS5 exclusive games, then that would be Returnal. I had completed it back when it first was released, but I forgot that they added the Tower of Sisyphus, so I completed that recently too. 

aGuEQSt.jpg

Picked up Ghostrunner on sale played a bit on PC and enjoyed it, looking forward to getting the platinum when I get the chance. 

• Like 4

852419_front.jpg

PLEASE support this EXTREMELY UNDERRATED platformer to show Bamco to stop simping for SAO, their fighters, and their anime crap. Especially when practically ALL of their other games that they treat like muk and don't market (includes this one) are clearly much better than the muk they simp for.

It's apparently already #1 on Steam and has showed up on the Steam front page as 'recommend' or something like that. Keep it up.

if i actually get klonoa 3 i will stfu for the rest of my life i swear to god i will i promise

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Just got 3 high quality indie titles. Equally excited to play them all.

uFqCClqXSIsEFIo3ktJdZm7H.png

cLoo6IwNdEoQJ6DbymEJUoPZ.png

E2vZwVaDJbhLZpJo7Q10IyYo.png

Every one is a banger!

(haven’t finished Stray yet - but confident in it’s Banger Status already! ?)

• Like 1