7 trophies become unobtainable as of 7th December.

Ultraxian

Just giving people who play this a heads up that at the end of the season in December the war stories dlc is going to be removed. There's no given reason as to why they are being removed but as always expect exciting things in the future.

Source:

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/249353-crew-voucher-achievement-changes/

Edited by Ultraxian
Added source
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thread title states "End of December" which is incorrect. It is at the end of the current season on December 7.

At the end of our current season on December 7th, Crew Customization vouchers will expire. If you have any unused Crew Customization Vouchers, please make use of them before they go away.

At the same time, we’ll be removing several achievements from the game – so be sure to check these off your list while you can:

On 12/4/2020 at 3:24 AM, Sykacz said:

It's luck related in my opinion. I noticed that my AI tanks have tendency to suicide :) Do the first three War Stories and The Heist.

It's a lot easier if you give orders to your ai rather than letting them do what they want I found.  Keep using the map to redirect them or have them go for the heavies.

Unfortunately that didn't solve the problem forme.

I gave them orders but they always attack right after I attacked enemy. They do it in terrible way - by driving to the middle of the fight and get surrounded. The most annoying mission was Heist Chapter 3. I did it after all but man, i swear like a crazy.

On 12/4/2020 at 4:24 AM, Sykacz said:

It's luck related in my opinion. I noticed that my AI tanks have tendency to suicide :) Do the first three War Stories and The Heist.

The first ones are some of the worst. First two chapters of the first one are super easy and then difficulty skyrockets for the third one. I just gave up. Ended up doing the first three on the second page. Working my way through Heist now.

SUPPOSEDLY the dead line has been delayed till the 12th. Take with a grain of salt, person that said that didn't post a source. I see nothing on their twitter about delaying the season either.