Spare Some Change for Gas?...Thoughts

DeeMak19

Right quick thing worth noting when grinding for this. After doing 300 laps of the short oval, for a bit of variety I decided to just grind 50 laps of one of the Norwegian rallycross tracks, only to find out that on lap 47 I got timed out and given a DNF despite racing all the laps properly. I've no idea if my progress has tracked, but just be careful in case this happens to you. So yeah it probably is best to do lots of short races, rather than one big long race.  

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 18/11/2020 at 2:36 AM, CameronM1tchell said:

Did the trophy pop after you finished the playgrounds event or while you were driving? I've done 2 hours so far of these 10k afk playgrounds and haven't got anything so far. Just wish there was a progress tracker or something.

Guys you can track mileage on PS4. Finish an event on playgrounds, then on leaderboards you'll have option to view stats. Top row shows the mileage. Currently at 607 miles. 

Edit:

On a playground event overview, press the OPTIONS Button to view your profile. Then press STATS. 

The banner at the top of screen will show miles, time played, highest speed etc.

Edited by LOWERCASESUCKS
Extra info
  • Like 1