Daily Challenges not available

DoodgraverNL

Hi guys,

I can't do daily challenges.

Apparently they are supposed to be enabled from the start of the game.

However, when I open up the menu and go to challenges, it just says "coming soon".

I can't even click on it.

I am connected to the internet, I can do online races just fine. 

Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

4 minutes ago, Sergen said:

It's typical of EA games to discontinue shit like this, don't hold out hope that it might come back, I think you've discovered an unobtainable trophy with this.

That's what I thought too, but someone got the Daily challenges trophy yesterday. And the challenges have been unavailable for me since I started this game a few days ago.

Edited by DoodgraverNL
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, DoodgraverNL said:

That's what I thought too, but someone got the Daily challenges trophy yesterday. And the challenges have been unavailable for me since I started this game a few days ago.

Same here, I started a couple days ago, like 4 days before the last person got the trophy, but it has said coming soon since I started. Doubt they will come back but im going to do everything else just in case.

Any further information on this? Over on PlayStationtrophies.org there was mention ea not supporting from 8th but couldn't find any official notice of this and surely multiplayer would of been switched off too? This is one trophie I tried to ping today and have been for 5 days no luck but others still seem to be earning it which is odd. 

Just too add in case it's something to do with region I'm from the UK

3 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Good question. Maybe you can kind of accept those challenges, but complete them later. I can't remember that unfortunately. 

Oh, so you think we are still out of luck if we have not started the game yet.  Blasted.

On 11/7/2020 at 7:55 AM, Sergen said:

It's typical of EA games to discontinue shit like this, don't hold out hope that it might come back, I think you've discovered an unobtainable trophy with this.

Need for Speed Payback isn't even all that old of game. But EA is doing EA.

• Like 1

Hello, after contact EA(customer suppprt), they told me they had no solutions.

In my opinion this is a treatment that has not passed and that the problem has just been raised.

The best for now is to go to the EA forum and continue to feed the subject on the absences of challenges

12 hours ago, Niamh5445 said:

EA has posted on the offical nfs payback forum that the issue is being investigated so there is hope! 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Payback/Daily-Challenges/td-p/9701434/page/2

I may jump right into this game, do these online trophies and secure my platinum then for later.

• Like 1