FNIX Rising Trophies Problem

ARIXANDRE

The second dlc FNIX Rising is out and the trophies are popping normally (so far) 

But...

The trophies for FNIX are not synching to PSN nor are they being tracked by PSNPROFILES.

I'm sure that it's the dlc's problem, as I have synched trophies from other games normally.

Anyone else with this problem? Any precedent?

This just means the devs haven't uploaded the trophies to the servers yet so all you can do is email them and get them to flick the switch to upload them :(. This is an incredibly common problem these days and it's getting worse, with more and more non-syncing lists appearing every day.

Here's another one for you @NekoRave

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

22 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This just means the devs haven't uploaded the trophies to the servers yet so all you can do is email them and get them to flick the switch to upload them :(. This is an incredibly common problem these days and it's getting worse, with more and more non-syncing lists appearing every day.

Here's another one for you @NekoRave

My fear is that the trophies I unlocked will get glitched after the servers go up. Im in ciontact with the devs and I'll update anything new.

57 minutes ago, ARIXANDRE said:

The second dlc FNIX Rising is out and the trophies are popping normally (so far) 

But...

The trophies for FNIX are not synching to PSN nor are they being tracked by PSNPROFILES.

I'm sure that it's the dlc's problem, as I have synched trophies from other games normally.

Anyone else with this problem? Any precedent?

Stop spamming the forums. One thread is enough and you already got your answer. 

Any trophies you unlocked will keep their timestamps and reflect them whenever the developer gets around to uploading them to Sony. 

If you already unlocked trophies, they can’t “glitch” later. You already unlocked them on your console. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Stop spamming the forums. One thread is enough and you already got your answer. 

Any trophies you unlocked will keep their timestamps and reflect them whenever the developer gets around to uploading them to Sony. 

If you already unlocked trophies, they can’t “glitch” later. You already unlocked them on your console. 

Yikes, man. Calm down. It never happened to me and I wished to discuss it with fellow Gen Zero players.

Stay safe,

Alex

• Like 1