Deleting a game too quick and not getting trophies

Majin_Nyoibo

So, I bought the game "Slyde" along with other fast and cheap games and went to get the plat for them. When I got to Slyde and finished the guide and the trophies were popping up, I immediately just deleted the game and moved on to the other games. Simply because I did not have that much time on my hands and had to do some IRL stuff. I then come back later and discover that I did not get the plat for the game. As well for one of the golds. I then reinstalled the game and tried to go for it again. Nothing. I was wondering if it really was because i deleted the game so fast that it bugged out. Are there any other explanations for this?

4 minutes ago, Tesla_Rules said:

Oh, damn, might be a glitch whereas the plat is drifting somewhere between here and the big PSN Sync Server in the sky.  If you feel like investing more time into this game, might want to delete all saves (cloud and system storage) and give it one more go.  Good luck, and in the future, enjoy that sound of trophies popping on your account before getting that sucker off the HD!

Thank you SOOO much!!! I tried your idea right away and it worked like a miracle! My OCD wouldn't have been able to handle that if it weren't for you! I've asked lots of people for help and so far you are the only kind-hearted person to respond normally! As you said, I will watch every trophy pop op from now on!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 07/11/2020 at 11:20 PM, flashpool23 said:

Does this make you the longest person to plat Slyde now?

I wished I waited for mine to complete after a while as it replaced Pac-Man as my fastest platinum at the time,  The trophy tile of Pac-Man looks more cooler than the dull monochromatic style of Slyde. My only chance to replace it is when I play No Man's Sky on the PS5 and the PS4 trophies are made to autopop.