PS5 Trophy Support

Sly Ripper

44 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Your whole profile is private. You have most likely switched that back on during PS5 setup.

That always happens when there's an update to the privacy settings too. What annoyed me a little bit was the way it asks you. Instead of just asking you what you want to share you've got to say you are "open and approachable" or something similar. Bit weird 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
2 hours ago, Willowrpe said:

Does PSN profiles support games with bigger lists as Train Sim world 2 does not have all the trophy's and on one set of dlc, only shows a few of its trophys? This is a game with over 300 trophy's 

Sly has to update something on the back-end to make all the trophies in this outsized list show up but we don't have an ETA on when that will happen.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 11/7/2020 at 5:29 PM, Sly Ripper said:

The first PS5 trophy list is live: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11753-astros-playroom

There's a few changes, most notably is the square game icon. PS5 trophies can also support per trophy progress tracking.

Currently I'm not able to grab lists in other languages, so English only for now. PS5 game tracking on profiles is suported now.

PSVR2 soon enough!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 9/12/2021 at 6:25 PM, HuntingFever said:

Sly has to update something on the back-end to make all the trophies in this outsized list show up but we don't have an ETA on when that will happen.

And a year and a half later, nothing. Pretty shit, especially when TSW3 will be in the same boat soon.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, gameoncomrade said:

Yeah, and Dead by Daylight (PS5) is on its way too...

I did notice that. Maybe since that’s a “popular game” the trophies will finally be fixed. I guess in the mean time we can be thankful there is always an authentication that takes forever when entering the forum before confirming we are not robots. Great improvement…