Sly Ripper

PS5 Trophy Support

30 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Your whole profile is private. You have most likely switched that back on during PS5 setup.

That always happens when there's an update to the privacy settings too. What annoyed me a little bit was the way it asks you. Instead of just asking you what you want to share you've got to say you are "open and approachable" or something similar. Bit weird 

Does PSN profiles support games with bigger lists as Train Sim world 2 does not have all the trophy's and on one set of dlc, only shows a few of its trophys? This is a game with over 300 trophy's 

2 hours ago, Willowrpe said:

Does PSN profiles support games with bigger lists as Train Sim world 2 does not have all the trophy's and on one set of dlc, only shows a few of its trophys? This is a game with over 300 trophy's 

Sly has to update something on the back-end to make all the trophies in this outsized list show up but we don't have an ETA on when that will happen.

ok thanks for that info, I also wonder if due to TSW2 my trophy's have stoped syncing as I cant get any trophy from any game to sync now hope it goes back to normal soon!