The tile on here is way bigger than on PS5s

CB7Tuner91

The size yall have them on here looks like its twice the size of the one I seen on the PS5. Man this decision by Sony is gonna make the trophy list look disjointed and ugly, smh. If they looked like how yall have them on here. Where there just as wide as the PS4 tiles but just taller it would be fine. Sony needs to consult you guys about trophy design and changes. 

Edited by CB7Tuner91
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Gotta get used to it.

I guess I will. Its just sad the list looks better on the site than it does on the PS5. Sony should have done what they have on here and match the width of the old tiles just made them taller. But in actuality their way smaller on the PS5 and the old PS4 tiles are compressed in that square. Looks terrible. 

7 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

OCD Intensifies.

Very OCD

Edited by CB7Tuner91
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, realm722 said:

I hope they either make it so the PS5 image is the same size as the rest on PS4/PS3 or they increase the size of the old ones to fit PS5. Having awkward rectangles + squares isn't going to be very aesthetically pleasant. 

They ruined my Persona 5 avatar...

• Like 1

Thanks, I hate it. 

26 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

I honestly hope there will be some change when it comes to platinum trophies, like, a game should be at least a few hours long to have a platinum or something. 

Most of them are, it’s just the platinums pop well before you do anything in a lot of them. 

• Like 2

I don't get the rationale of this change. I mean, what was wrong with the previous esthetic? Was there a focus group that said 'we aren't buying Sony console because you use a rectangular game icon"?

Are they trying to pay homage to the old PSx square jewel case?

Cause otherwise I just don't get it at all. I don't like it, its gonna look like ass with the PS3/4/Vita games we have.

I've heard the square 'looks good and works with the PS5 IU', but what about all our other games?

The consistent look across generations to me seemed like a unifying feature.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, ZeromusF4 said:

Well I think it looks nice. Would be weird if it wasnt as wide as the normal trophy banners.

No it looks nice on here. I seen a pic of the trophy list on PS5 and it doesn't look like this. The square for the PS5 games are way smaller and instead of matching the width of the PS4 tiles they just compressed them into that PS5 square. Looks horrible. 

1 hour ago, JammieDodgerz said:

I think a lot of you are failing to realise that they might of opt in for this change because looking at it on a list, it will be easier for you to know for a split second that the title which is square is a PS5 title and the others are PS4 etc. It boggles my mind that people actually exist in the world as if it will "ruin" their lives. LOL

And how have we survived up until this point, not knowing if it was a PS3, PS4 or Vita game?

I have not seen one person saying it would ruin their lives. Don't be unnecessarily dramatic. One can say they don't like something and be perplexed at why a particular decision was made, without it meaning that their life is ruined.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CB7Tuner91 said:

The size yall have them on here looks like its twice the size of the one I seen on the PS5. Man this decision by Sony is gonna make the trophy list look disjointed and ugly, smh. If they looked like how yall have them on here. Where there just as wide as the PS4 tiles but just taller it would be fine. Sony needs to consult you guys about trophy design and changes. 

This site isn't affiliated with Sony PlayStation. Get over it.

• Like 2