Sony is abandoning the PS Vita stores...

mvpeast

17 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Psnp keeps adding vita trophy lists to the site

Yeah, literally the two latest games right now are for the Vita. Both of them cross plattform titles admittedly but still, there's gotta be a little extra work involved with making those games available on Vita. The fact that they're prepared to put in that work still gives me hope that the Vita store isn't quite gone yet. After all a corporation like Sony surely expects to see a return on that work.

17 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

logs into the vita psn store

newest game added in August? Ouch!

The latest game on the Games tab that I can find on my (EU) store is Takotan which according to PSNP came out on the 9th of September. There is a tab on the storefront that's supposed to show you the latest releases but they don't seem to be updating that anymore.

Edited by Baka_Marimo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DragovianLord89 said:

Wednesday 6 January... no sales...

ztvO8gj.png

Nah only multi-platform titles, not exactly Vita lol... Sony can't disappoint me anymore than it already did,

we are falling completly behind steam by now with the old gen (ps3 and vita) gone, then eventually it's ps4

then we only get stuck with a gen that isn't for everyone while steam have everything for cheaper price.

Wonder if Sony is even aware of this.

Edited by Nelson_Otaku
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, NeoArashi said:

Wait a minute, what's the ''Old store''?

This is links for all store psn pvita & ps3 but depend what's ur region 

On 1/5/2021 at 5:29 PM, MikeCheck-- said:

It sucks, I just became a Vita owner in July and bought a handful of the big ones. Persona 4, Unit 13, Uncharted but once I'm done with those I'm not sure what I'll do with my Vita :(

You can buy here ur persona 4 

On 6/1/2021 at 5:12 PM, Nelson_Otaku said:

Nah only multi-platform titles, not exactly Vita lol... Sony can't disappoint me anymore than it already did,

we are falling completly behind steam by now with the old gen (ps3 and vita) gone, then eventually it's ps4

then we only get stuck with a gen that isn't for everyone while steam have everything for cheaper price.

Wonder if Sony is even aware of this.

Man, I know, I'm desperate. Do you see Demetrios? I'm just like him!

If they don't discount on Christmas or early January, well, it means that it's all over!

• Like 1