New Arms Race DLC trophies

WhoElseBut-Matty

there's 3 new DLC trophies confirmed yet to have been added on here for the arms race game mode that's coming with the second season pass in a couple of days from now https://www.exophase.com/game/borderlands-3-psn-2/trophies/

this could mean more additional trophies coming with the next content pack in 2021 as well when the directors cut drops and whatever that's gonna be 

edit: i also forgot to add that the entire list with the main game trophies and everything is marked as PS5 despite being told there won't be another list so it's confusing to whether or not the game will have 2 stacks like borderlands 2 had but the DLC trophies should be on both version since the new season pass and all content will be on PS4 as well

Edited by WhoElseBut-Matty

8 hours ago, WhoElseBut-Matty said:

there's 3 new DLC trophies confirmed yet to have been added on here for the arms race game mode that's coming with the second season pass in a couple of days from now https://www.exophase.com/game/borderlands-3-psn-2/trophies/

this could mean more additional trophies coming with the next content pack in 2021 as well when the directors cut drops and whatever that's gonna be 

edit: i also forgot to add that the entire list with the main game trophies and everything is marked as PS5 despite being told there won't be another list so it's confusing to whether or not the game will have 2 stacks like borderlands 2 had but the DLC trophies should be on both version since the new season pass and all content will be on PS4 as well

Doesnt look boring as fustercluck is.

It's worth noting that on exophase 3 trophies have been added to the XBOX One version. From what i gather the devs have only added 3 new trophies to the free upgrade for the PS5, leaving them out of the PS4 version. 

Hopefully that stays the case, because I'm not into caring about going back into this game to pay for 3 more trophies to 100 percent it. 

Edited by KryptonKronos
  • Like 2

i'll wait 10 years if i have to for it all to be in one cheap bundle. no way im buying a second season pass. i already bit my lip paying that much for 1 season pass. i think im done with borderlands for good. them and zombie army can go screw themselves

3 hours ago, Vern3r0z said:

this might be the worst dlc at this price range i have ever played. As a free update it would have been a nice addition or at 5€ max. But 15 euros for this shit is pretty rich.

zombie army is worse, but this is a close runner up

• Like 2

cant believe they are charging 30 bucks for a new mode + "director's cut" which sounds like requiring you to play through the main campaign again. They should be shamed of themselves for such a greedy cash grab lol. Ghost of Tsushima put out an entire new legends mode that has solid 20-30hr gameplay that's free of charge. -.- I think this game might just cure me of trying to 100% every game I play because even when the dlc's on sale I don't know if I want to grab it since so many new games that are actually good are coming out on ps5 and I don't know if I want to waste anymore time on this game after how underwhelming the first dlc expansions are. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mirrors1118 said:

cant believe they are charging 30 bucks for a new mode + "director's cut" which sounds like requiring you to play through the main campaign again.

How so? I haven't seen anything on this, some info would be greatly appreciated. I've read 

"Director’s Cut – which includes additional missions, end-game content, and behind-the-scenes extras – is planned for release in spring of next year. Season Pass 2, Designer’s Cut, and Director’s Cut require a copy of Borderlands 3 to play."

To me that implies new side missions and end game stuff but not a NG+ sort of playthrough. We'll see, I guess!

Edited by PhantomFear94
  • Like 1