New Arms Race DLC trophies

WhoElseBut-Matty

On 12/3/2020 at 7:18 AM, HuntingFever said:

I find the whole concept of multiple Season Passes distasteful, regardless of if there are trophies involved or not.

I completely agree with this. The only time I can even remotely see multiple season passes working are live service games that have a very long life span, but even then I'm certainly no fan and don't approve.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Atom1cMoose said:

I completely agree with this. The only time I can even remotely see multiple season passes working are live service games that have a very long life span, but even then I'm certainly no fan and don't approve.

I don't mind companies coming out with more content with additional season passes, but this one doesn't sound like additional content and no way sounds like it is worth the price tag, plus you don't even know what the 2nd drop is going to be. Could just be an extra 5 levels with a new mode that removes guns.

Oh yeah I heard that the new mode removes skill trees... Who asked to have skill trees removed from the game? 

58 minutes ago, Nutrageous69 said:

Oh yeah I heard that the new mode removes skill trees... Who asked to have skill trees removed from the game? 

It removes everything so no skills, weapons, shields, class mods, Relics or Guardian Ranks - you are completely butt naked when you are dropped into this DLC and it's boring as fuck because of it ?!

• Like 3