No Man's Sky PS5 trophy list [HOW TO: Autopop trophies from PS4 save]

breakXedge

17 minutes ago, nicklesminer said:

Yeah, the trophy list autopops when you load your ps4 save.

When you load up no mans sky ps4 there is an option to upload the save in game at the bottom of your list of saves (after hitting play game).

When you load up no mans sky on ps5 there is an almost hidden cloud icon after you hit play game underneath the different new game options (survival, permadeath, creative, etc). It's a little hard to see, but if you hit that it will load your save and then auto pop any trophies unlocked in the ps4 version.

I have a question. How many warps do you have? Because originally the "A Space Odyssey" trophy required 60, but then it was 75. In my game I have those 60, so I guess I'll have to do 15 more.

1 hour ago, eboke81 said:

I have a question. How many warps do you have? Because originally the "A Space Odyssey" trophy required 60, but then it was 75. In my game I have those 60, so I guess I'll have to do 15 more.

My save is from 8/21/16 so I'm not sure how accurate the information is anymore -- but according to the milestones I have 61 warps.

2 hours ago, nicklesminer said:

When you load up no mans sky ps4 there is an option to upload the save in game at the bottom of your list of saves (after hitting play game).

When you load up no mans sky on ps5 there is an almost hidden cloud icon after you hit play game underneath the different new game options (survival, permadeath, creative, etc). It's a little hard to see, but if you hit that it will load your save and then auto pop any trophies unlocked in the ps4 version.

great thanks but what about the DLC trophies? So far I haven't seen anyone pop those.

30 minutes ago, PortaLuna said:

great thanks but what about the DLC trophies? So far I haven't seen anyone pop those.

I don't have any unlocked. There's someone else with the platinum that unlocked at least some of the dlc trophies, so I imagine they work the same

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11789-no-mans-sky/ImA_LeadFarmerMF

Edited by nicklesminer

11 hours ago, nicklesminer said:

I'm adding this to the original post.

3 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Looks like the next gen has truly arrived.

o7PDKPn.png

Nice.  No getting any quicker than that!

I am downloading the game now onto my PS5.  I was looking forward to playing through the game all over again for the plat, but i can not resist finally bettering my Sound Shapes 8 second auto pop plat from 6 years ago. ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HusKy said:

Looks like the next gen has truly arrived.

o7PDKPn.png

SSD is so fast even the trophies pop quicker

Well this is nice to know, at least I can get another 'stack if I really want to. Although I've never really been a fan of the autop popping trophies like that, so idk. But regardless, NMS took some damn work to do so maybe this is my reward ?.

Now if only I had the ps5

On 11/12/2020 at 0:44 PM, nicklesminer said:

Does the cross save option working going from PS5 to PS4 as well? Or only forward...only asking because I have some done on PS4 was thinking about doing it on ps5 and moving the save back to ps4 (if possible) to auto pop the PS4 trophy list 

29 minutes ago, KILLIN_REVOLVER said:

Does the cross save option working going from PS5 to PS4 as well? Or only forward...only asking because I have some done on PS4 was thinking about doing it on ps5 and moving the save back to ps4 (if possible) to auto pop the PS4 trophy list 

The in game cloud function only has upload on PS4 and download on PS5, specifically set up for people to carry over their game saves to next gen.....from what i can see though.

Possibly the plus games save cloud might work??

1 minute ago, the_game_nerd said:

The in game cloud function only has upload on PS4 and download on PS5, specifically set up for people to carry over their game saves to next gen.....from what i can see though.

Possibly the plus games save cloud might work??

I’ll have to look into it once I get going. If it doesn’t I’ll finish up on ps4 and then go forward ?

On 11/13/2020 at 1:39 PM, KILLIN_REVOLVER said:

was about to ask this as well. 
Guess worst case is youd have to play both versions. 

16 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

@the_game_nerd @KILLIN_REVOLVER @BrownKiidd

I don't think that would work. I tested playing on my PS5 the PS4 version of the game, and the cloud icon wasn't there. Then I switched to the PS5 version, and the cloud was there. I believe the idea is to carry your game FROM ps4 TO ps5, and not viceversa. 

This^

The next gen cross-save cloud is a one way trip from the PS4 to the PS5 for all the games that have it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, breakXedge said:

I don't think that would work. I tested playing on my PS5 the PS4 version of the game, and the cloud icon wasn't there. Then I switched to the PS5 version, and the cloud was there. I believe the idea is to carry your game FROM ps4 TO ps5, and not viceversa. 

ahhhh, yeah bra, thats exactly what i said. 

On 20/11/2020 at 6:05 AM, breakXedge said:

I just installed the version 1.0 on my PS5 in order to get the Galapagos trophy done. After updating to the latest version, the transfer icon is available here.

34 minutes ago, wowbagger_84 said:

I just installed the version 1.0 on my PS5 in order to get the Galapagos trophy done. After updating to the latest version, the transfer icon is available here.

That trophy is an utter joke with the latest patch installed, because you only need to visit 10 exotic worlds and scan then upload the solitary lifeform on each one to get the trophy.