breakXedge

No Man's Sky PS5 trophy list [HOW TO: Autopop trophies from PS4 save]

61 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Topazfinder said:

I don't believe in auto-pop trophies from PS4 to PS5 saved data transfer. Concerns is Sony might think you're cheating and flag you due to timestamp of trophies.

Nobody is banned for that and they are aware of this, since their first party games do it as well.

7 hours ago, wowbagger_84 said:

Nobody is banned for that and they are aware of this, since their first party games do it as well.

This^

No-one in the history of gaming has ever been banned for auto-popping trophies via cross-save, unless they used illicit means to make it happen.

That's boring. No one finds that replay value then? Btw, Foundation trophy is broken in PS5 version.

3 minutes ago, unknownds said:

I platinum this game on 1.00 version. If i transfer my saved data to PS5, do i get all trophy? because Galapagos and The Sentinel change requirement after version 1.00. 

Yes, no problem.

I wonder if the trophies will pop being as I don't have the original save file with the plat. But I have the plat on PS4 but a new save file where I started over.

1 hour ago, MontieDarko said:

I wonder if the trophies will pop being as I don't have the original save file with the plat. But I have the plat on PS4 but a new save file where I started over.

If you don't have your original save, then nothing will auto-pop.

does it also works backward? i mean from ps5 to ps4?

16 minutes ago, KillLaGil said:

I tested playing on my PS5 the PS4 version of the game, and the cloud icon wasn't there. Then I switched to the PS5 version, and the cloud was there. I believe the idea is to carry your game FROM ps4 TO ps5, and not viceversa. 

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, KillLaGil said:

No. With the exception of AC: Valhalla and various F2P games, cross-save only works one way on the PS5 and that's PS4 => PS5. If you want to stack PS4 and PS5 games and auto-pop the trophies, you have to do the PS4 version first, then the PS5 release.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 5/16/2021 at 8:16 PM, breakXedge said:

I tested playing on my PS5 the PS4 version of the game, and the cloud icon wasn't there. Then I switched to the PS5 version, and the cloud was there. I believe the idea is to carry your game FROM ps4 TO ps5, and not viceversa. 

On 5/16/2021 at 8:20 PM, HuntingFever said:

No. With the exception of AC: Valhalla and various F2P games, cross-save only works one way on the PS5 and that's PS4 => PS5. If you want to stack PS4 and PS5 games and auto-pop the trophies, you have to do the PS4 version first, then the PS5 release.

thank you guys, gotta dupe my items to my friend first to give me back to ps4 version it seems